What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 12 Eels v Dragons game thread

spartan2153

Juniors
I'll actually have to watch the game tomorrow but from the radio commentary it sounds like the Dragons played pretty s**t... yet still beat us.

pretty much. Boys played well tonight but started playing for the win by kicking the ball dead from about the 60th minute mark. Not sure who made that call if it came from above then they should be shot

Ratchy

Juniors
Given the general level of urgency, enthusiasm and commitment shown by the team tonight and the fact the Dragons were very ordinary I really dont know when the next win is going to be..... If we cant win that game...wow, we are in such a low place.

Its no fault of his own because of injury but Paulo really destroyed the teams shape in attack. A decent 5/8 would've produced a better outcome.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Poor Hindy, best player on the field IMO he was everywhere. Can we piss Burt back to Wenty yet in a game were we lost by 2 points the supposed smartest player in the team's effort were that of a schoolboy. Hopefully Tonga is right next week because Moe=rgan has to go. Blair and Sio contie to impress.

Ratchy

Juniors
pretty much. Boys played well tonight but started playing for the win by kicking the ball dead from about the 60th minute mark. Not sure who made that call if it came from above then they should be shot

Never fail to try and blame the coaching staff do you

Djay

Juniors
And to think some people say Morgan is decent. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Chipmunk

Coach
Its no fault of his own because of injury but Paulo really destroyed the teams shape in attack. A decent 5/8 would've produced a better outcome.

I agree the injury to McGuire wasnt handy. Looks like we will probably have Roberts back next game given the injury news on McGuire.

Ratchy

Juniors
I agree the injury to McGuire wasnt handy. Looks like we will probably have Roberts back next game given the injury news on McGuire.

When they were shifting the ball wide it looked stunted and disjointed with alot of sideways movement. Hayne never seem to get the ball at pace and in space. Wish he would stop that skipping all the time and just hit the line at pace.