What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Stephen Kearney the worst coach in first grade history?

Is Stephen Kearney the worst coach in first grade history?

• Yes

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • No

Votes: 32 32.7%
  • You forgot about Paul Langmack

Votes: 35 35.7%

• Total voters

IFR33K

Coach
Seriously.

I'm convinced he has no idea.

I heard him in an interview with the boys from talking sport two weeks ago. The guy fails to understand simple English, and struggles to get his point across.

We are screwed with him as head coach.

whall15

Coach
I heard him in an interview with the boys from talking sport two weeks ago. The guy fails to understand simple English, and struggles to get his point across.

We are screwed with him as head coach.

But, the lads. It's the lads' fault.

boonboon

Juniors
I think the scar thing is that most of the coaches above had better results and less talent on their books then Kearney even langmack had a much worse team

Patorick

Staff member
1976726-3x2-940x627.jpg

munge

Juniors
alan jones, paul langmack, wayne bennet this year, craig coleman struggled and bob linder

dogslife

Coach
I remember when a Langmack coached LOL@5(c)uff$ almost, almost won a game, so they decided to extend his contract

Canard

Immortal
Ian Millward Head Coach NQ Cowboys 2008 won only 2 games all year.

The team finished 3rd the season prior.

Nobody can top that, you guys are bring knives to gunfights when you try to beat the Cowboys in worst ever categories.

Latest posts