What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kelly strikes gold on Eels debut

Suitman

Post Whore
I don't - I'm a f'n merkin

i come here to find out some info and for a bit of a laugh ... most my arguing is behind me, its mostly not worth the effort .... I like watching people who don't realise Maroubra is taking the piss fire up at him :lol:

Absolutely, but Maroubra's game was boring long ago.
Same old, same old shit.
1/20 posts is slightly amusing. The rest? Meh.
I do however, like the fact he thinks he still is entertaining.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Lol

Maroubra got me a beauty a while back. To this day I still can't figure out when he's serious and when he's taking the piss!

If I can be honest for a minute, I reckon I would have been mucking around. I can tell by some of the stories you have shared with us you are a top bloke with a big heart.

strider

Post Whore
Absolutely, but Maroubra's game was boring long ago.
Same old, same old shit.
1/20 posts is slightly amusing. The rest? Meh.
I do however, like the fact he thinks he still is entertaining.

I must be easy to please, cos I find him very entertaining ..... much more-so than someone who feels the need to reply to every bloody thing, in every bloody thread, cos you have to educate the world, about every bloody thing, cos you know it all

Eelementary

Post Whore
If I can be honest for a minute, I reckon I would have been mucking around. I can tell by some of the stories you have shared with us you are a top bloke with a big heart.

Aww thanks, mate! You're a legend!

Truth be told I got cranky and acted like a child - a petulant child. It was not a pretty side of me!

Suitman

Post Whore
I must be easy to please, cos I find him very entertaining ..... much more-so than someone who feels the need to reply to every bloody thing, in every bloody thread, cos you have to educate the world, about every bloody thing, cos you know it all

I'm hearing you, but Maroubra is like going to see Rodney Rude every week for a year.
Same jokes, week after week.
It's predictable now, and ain't that funny.
It's just easy to know what he's going to say about stuff.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
I just don't understand why anyone would want to live in the f'n eastern suburbs - what were u thinking bra?

SDM

First Grade
Some of the least respected members of this forums extended family just confirmed to me via a phone call that Poupou is a f**kwit.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
i just don't understand why someone has to full on argue with someone if you don't f'n know otherwise yourself, but they say I saw roberts play hooker .... just f'n go, ok fine - don't argue shit when you don't actually f'n know yourself!!! .... sorry but that's just f'n arguing shit for the sake of not believing you could possibly be wrong yourself

In all fairness I did say I'd take his word for it. Then I explained my opinion and backed it up with some evidence.

If Avenger says he saw Ben Roberts at dummy half then I believe him. I saw Ben Roberts at dummy half earlier this year, when he grabbed the ball and ran over the top of Daly Cherry-Evans.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Some of the least respected members of this forums extended family just confirmed to me via a phone call that Poupou is a f**kwit.

Casper's uncle got the phone re-connected? f**ken sweet! Is he still selling cheap methadone?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm hearing you, but Maroubra is like going to see Rodney Rude every week for a year.
Same jokes, week after week.
It's predictable now, and ain't that funny.
It's just easy to know what he's going to say about stuff.

Suity

I think he's pretty funny.

It's a shame he can't have a decent discussion, but then my idea of a decent discussion generally involves an argument. I think it's a lot easier to have disagreements on the internet because nobody's feelings get hurt.

I love to argue but I don't get much chance in real life because people take things too personally. It's better just to have a laugh with real people. But you merkins? You can all get f**ked.

Anyway I hope to have a beer with you one day, and I hope I don't disappoint you.

Latest posts