What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve edge

Penguin

Juniors
He said something like "Steve Price, oh I shouldn't say stuff like that". Someone might be able to quote the actual words..but it was a weird response to the question.

Fire

First Grade
Yeah I saw it. I'm pretty sure it was a piss take. He pulled himself up though and stopped mid sentence because he realised he was being a bit of a smart-arse and shouldn't be saying shit like that.

Fire

First Grade
Cheers mate. Very strange if he was having a dig at Price. He had a job in the office with the Dragons in our 2010 Premiership winning year. Maybe he doesn't work for us anymore?

Slippery Morris

First Grade
That was a weird response. Sounded like a get rid of one bad coach and replace him with another type joke. Pretty sure he still works at Saints.

jenninga

First Grade
It seems that Egdey was dribbling throughout the interview and nothing made sense,think he was just trying to be funny.

STG 002

First Grade
i have no time for edge. seeing him s part of our team in the late 70's, then a quick turn coat to parra. he'slways had more an affinity for parra or whereever the pay cheques coming from

sass

Juniors
edgy's definitely still at the dragons! didn't see the show but I can ask him what's doing

slipperykinchela

First Grade
i have no time for edge. seeing him s part of our team in the late 70's, then a quick turn coat to parra. he'slways had more an affinity for parra or whereever the pay cheques coming from

Im pretty sure he was not wanted by us and thats why he went to the eels where he stayed on in marketing for a long time before coming to us in 2011.

RedVee

First Grade
Maybe he was saying Price was a good coach. He was backing him and Parra need a good coach.

Thats my guess.
That is how I took it.

I think that is a bit harsh. He was on the way out when he picked up the Parra offer, then held a long term job there when his career finished and after he left Tyrells. I would hope he has some affinity to them. They put food on his table for a good while.
He has always been positive towards Saints when I've heard him in interviews, even when he was associated with Parra.

Im pretty sure he was not wanted by us and thats why he went to the eels where he stayed on in marketing for a long time before coming to us in 2011.

Thanks.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I like Steve Edge. He's a premiership captain FFS.

Rod Reddy on the other hand.......

Makes me sick that he's on the legends walk.

RedV6

Juniors

Thats not exactly true

He has always be a dragons man at heart. Never moved from the area when he went to parra. The offer was too good and he left we had bought dowling as a replacement for him and it was a good move for him and the family. As it turned out it set him up with some premierships and a career. There wasn't much money around then like now.

He attends every dragons function thats on since the day he left ( unlike others) and still had very strong ties with the club even when he was at Parra

He certainly didnt leave parra and come back to us for the money

WE ARE EXTREMELY LUCKY TO HAVE HIM BACK!!

sass

Juniors
Thats not exactly true

He has always be a dragons man at heart. Never moved from the area when he went to parra. The offer was too good and he left we had bought dowling as a replacement for him and it was a good move for him and the family. As it turned out it set him up with some premierships and a career. There wasn't much money around then like now.

He attends every dragons function thats on since the day he left ( unlike others) and still had very strong ties with the club even when he was at Parra

He certainly didnt leave parra and come back to us for the money

WE ARE EXTREMELY LUCKY TO HAVE HIM BACK!!

Edgy also organises the Dragons reunions every year, MCs at all the games ... always stops by the digiden to say hi on gameday and check everything's okay. he's a gem tbh

Latest posts