What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kearney

Avenger

Immortal
Message to Kearney:

Thanks for the spoon you useless, five year plan, no idea, worst coach that has ever graced the dressing room of the Parramatta Eels. I shit on your vision, your tactics, your team selections and recruitment. May you never coach NRL again.

bartman

Immortal
Message to Kearney:

Thanks for the spoon you useless, five year plan, no idea, worst coach that has ever graced the dressing room of the Parramatta Eels. I shit on your vision, your tactics, your team selections and recruitment.
:clap:. Kearney may have walked early, but this spoon has his name written large all over it (and very lucky to have escaped last year's too).

May you never coach NRL again.
I actually hope he does coach again... for any other NRL team :lol:.

Kornstar

Coach
:clap:. Kearney may have walked early, but this spoon has his name written large all over it (and very lucky to have escaped last year's too).

I actually hope he does coach again... for any other NRL team :lol:.

Hopefully he coaches a team that we play twice every year!

#twoguaranteedwins

Ollie Webb

Juniors
Message to Kearney:

Thanks for the spoon you useless, five year plan, no idea, worst coach that has ever graced the dressing room of the Parramatta Eels. I shit on your vision, your tactics, your team selections and recruitment. May you never coach NRL again.

Well said and boo to all those people who supported him!

Sphagnum

Coach
Well said and boo to all those people who supported him!

Does this wooden spoon that he so mercilessly orchestrated show up on his resumé? What a joke if it doesn't because he left with his tail between his legs before the season was over.

It should be there for all prospective employers to see.

Worst. Coach. Ever.