What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield shield 2012/13 thread

yappy

Bench
I know I've said it before but is there another spinner in the country who can take 2/22 (on the WACA day 1 FFS) and then come out and slap a 70 not batting 8 with the tail? No he ain't Warne by any stretch but f**k me he's a handy cricketer.

Moz is Moz. Again had that first ton at his mercy only to choke. Good contribution nonetheless. Especially following his Ryobi Cup effort.

And Lastly Dougeh is the fittest he's ever been. Looking sleek is the Eagle. Saw the (very) few balls he had with the second pill. Marsh and Beer had NFI against him swinging it in.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
SOK had totally outplayed that useless tit Beer. Can't believe selectors see him a better option.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
might be hard pushing Lyon out of the test team but SOK should be a shoe in for the ODI team and he can build from there

yappy

Bench
Blues need 108 to win. Hopefully Nev and Henry can knock them off without loss tonight.

Great to see Copes back. Match figures of 6/111 is back to what he used to produce so regularly.

SOK's 3/47 and 74 with the bat was also a pretty handy contribution.

yappy

Bench
Very excited about getting out to watch a bit of next week's game at Bankstown. Super start to the season for the Blues with most of the guys making a contribution.

Latest posts