What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Wobblies do it ?

ozbash

Referee
As good a chance as they'll ever get.
ABs have nothing to play for, the silverware is in the cupboard.

Aussie could do a pants down on them ?

Y2Eel

First Grade
Thought i'd give this game a go at watching after the Local derby for the A-League was finished plus toy story 2 ended... Far out what ever happened to the running running running running game.. kick goals stop start i like the NFL and to me this is slower then that game.

30 points so far all goals................

Rugby is now the 4th rated sport behind NRL AFL and A League and lucky that the NBL has only just started up again..........

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Kickby at it's finest.

Bookies must love the first try scorer market..

Tend to keep the pool.

bartman

Immortal
Had to laugh when one of the commentators thought they'd gone to ad break and said something like that he'd seen better games of club rugby played on Saturday afternoons.

Good result for Deans ?
Yeah it is a good result for Deans. i thought a loss in Argentina would be the nail in his coffin but that wasn't to be. Last night's draw gives him the European tour to either cement or lose his spot. I think he'll hang onto it (though i'd prefer he doesn't).
Whilst a draw against the AB's may be deemed by some as a great achievement, it's worth noting that the AB's played poorly and made many uncharacteristic mistakes. Wallabies made some absolute clangers and 'should' have put the AB's to the sword. When AAC and Beale dropped absolute sitters i thought 'he we go, we're finding a way to lose again'...we showed alot of character and given that both teams had opportunities to win but didn't take them, i feel a draw is an appropriate result.

Latest posts