What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

joshie

Live Update Team
AND HELL, the champs are looking for some boys or gals to suit up! If you are keen on being a Ninja let us know!

edabomb

First Grade
eloquentEEL - Ninjas would love to have you on board for season 2012. I'm thinking this is the right call for you as you don't have to align with an NRL rival of the Eels.... :lol:

eloquentEEL

First Grade
After attracting strong interest from two thirds of the league, the Bunnies (quick little buggers) have won the race to my signature for the 2012 season.

The other clubs put up strong offers but match payments of a case of sh!ts and giggles (win, lose or draw) were too hard to refuse. Best of luck to the other clubs. May all your apostrophes fall in the right places.

The Front Row

Administrator
Staff member
FORUM 7s - 2014 - GAME ON!

Established in 2002, the Forum Sevens is an exciting game where members of LeagueUnlimited can get creative and write articles on Rugby League. It's held right here in this very forum. Every year, teams compete against each other. Each team has a great history (some longer then others), and teams are always welcoming new members, so why not get involved? Below I have listed all the teams and their captains. Becoming a part of a team is simple. You can simply reply to this post and wait for one of the Captains to shoot you a PM, or you can shoot one of them a message and get involved ASAP! Each of the teams and their captains are listed below.

F7s 2014

Bluebags - afinalsin666/Eelementary
Ninjas - jamesgould/joshie
Souths - Monk
Titans - Titanic

Teams take on each other head-to-head through the season (with a few cheeky mid season comps thrown in there for fun) and in October, the Premiership comes to a close as the teams who have weathered the storm the longest collide in an epic grand final.

Still not convinced? We have a website too, and it's kickass! Head over to http://www.forumsevens.com.au/ to view some of the best articles of all time, to find out more, or just to look at the awesome history of the game that is Forum 7s.

If you have any more questions don't be afraid to post them here and one of our awesome community members will get back to you ASAP.

Hope to see you involved in the game ;-)

Cheers,
Monk

Last edited by a moderator:

eozsmiles

Bench
FORUM 7s - GAME ON!

Established in 2002, the Forum Sevens is an exciting game where members of LeagueUnlimited can get creative and write articles on Rugby League. It's held right here in this very forum. Every year, teams compete against each other. Each team has a great history (some longer then others), and teams are always welcoming new members, so why not get involved? Below I have listed all the teams and their captains. Becoming a part of a team is simple. You can simply reply to this post and wait for one of the Captains to shoot you a PM, or you can shoot one of them a message and get involved ASAP! Each of the teams and their captains are listed below.

F7s 2012

Dragons - Willow
Bluebags - Drew-Sta
Ninjas - edabomb
Panthers - Big Mick
Souths - Monk
Warriors - Russell Crowe's Band

Teams take on each other head-to-head through the season (with a few cheeky mid season comps thrown in there for fun) and in October, the Premiership comes to a close as the teams who have weathered the storm the longest collide in an epic grand final.

Still not convinced? We have a website too, and it's kickass! Head over to http://www.forumsevens.com.au/ to view some of the best articles of all time, to find out more, or just to look at the awesome history of the game that is Forum 7s.

If you have any more questions don't be afraid to post them here and one of our awesome community members will get back to you ASAP.

Hope to see you involved in the game ;-)

Cheers,
Monk

sounds good

eozsmiles

Bench
How does this whole thing work? I don't completely understand it yet. Does everyone write something every week? Do you write on any topic you like?

I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.

joshie

Live Update Team
Everyone is put into a team. Each match the captain names 5 players who are 'on field' and names a few subs just in case one of the players cannot contribute an article. The articles themselves are to be 650-750 words in length and related to Rugby League. The matches are currently run on a 10 days cycle starting on a sunday evening and then concluding on a Wednesday night. There is to be only 5 articles per team, per match. Once the articles are in a referee will score each article out of 100 and the highest number of points is obviously the winner.

Franko

Juniors
I only played one year many moons ago. I'm a single man these days and a bit more time on my hands. What are the dates of competition? I'm quite interested in getting involved again.