What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
Marshall is a shadow of the player he once was. He needs a change of clubs. Not us necessarily just a change.
No wonder Benji's confidence is shot - just look at the drongo national coach he's had to put up with over the past few years...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I can't understand why a player chose a club going places over us. Clearly we didn't talk to them!

More likely we did and didn't say "pretty please" or "I'll be your best friend" enough times...

Chipmunk

Coach
I actually thought she was doing a great job.

Our twitter account is more updated and more interaction and Facebook is also engaging with fans.

I could be wrong, but I think that would be a different job, maybe the Social Media Manager, which Im guessing could be the dude who interviews all the players and coaches for the website also.

Jodeci

Bench
I could be wrong, but I think that would be a different job, maybe the Social Media Manager, which Im guessing could be the dude who interviews all the players and coaches for the website also.

I'm not sure either but I assume with the title media manager that she over looks the social media content.

The bloke who interviews also writes up the match previews as well as a host of other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.