What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
As of this morning we don't have a media manager

More details to come.
Wow, was that to do with the recent Jarryd QA misunderstanding?
I actually thought she was doing a great job.

Our twitter account is more updated and more interaction and Facebook is also engaging with fans.
I hope it's not that (digital) media manager from over Maroubra way out of a job, she's doing really well imo.

Forty20

First Grade
What rumour will the RLW Mole have about us today??

Hahaha if you really want to know... our good mate The Mole has Ricky Stuart shopping Chris Sandow around the Super League.

Eels Can't Can Chris

Parramatta want to offload high-priced halfback Chris Sandow as the biggest shake-up in the club's history continues. Trouble is, they can't afford to show him the door. Coach Ricky Stuart recently announced the sacking of a dozen players but stopped short of dumping Sandow because of the huge cost of paying him out. Eels insiders revealed the struggling No.7 would be entitled to a whopping payout of more than $1 million. The club is prepared to payout the less-expensive contracts but have drawn the line with Sandow. No other NRL club would be prepared to take Sandow on that sort of money, not even a team like the Dragons who desperately need a quality playmaker. Instead the Eels have been shopping Sandow to English clubs, hoping he could (Forty20 - be ?) tempted to walk if there is a long term deal in the Super League.

RLW, 19/06/13, Pg. 4

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Sandow has been far from our worse this year, also pretty hard for him to perform when the pack is soft and defence is poor. Sandow obviously isn't the greatest half in the game but has a strong kicking and running game. I would give keep until we fix our pack then we can tell whether he is the halfback we need.

If we get rid of sandow we will struggle to find anyone else to replace him with and I doubt the replacement would be as good as sandow anyway.

I reckon if sandow did leave it would only be a few games before Ricky is criticised for letting him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.