What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If we want to sign anyone from another club I think we will have to pay at the higher end of what they are worth.

At the moment we don't have a lot to offer anyone other than a sh!tooad of cash. This can always change in the next 12 months if we become more competitive and show signs of improvement.

jimmy77au

Juniors
I'm not sure either but I assume with the title media manager that she over looks the social media content.

The bloke who interviews also writes up the match previews as well as a host of other things.

If you're referring to Zoe - pretty sure her role is to do with Parra Juniors, rather than the Eels.

Avenger

Immortal
For 2014. I hear we have made a massive offer to him. The bunnies have salary cap pressures and have secured Peats.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I won't get excited just yet until it is confirmed but certainly someone I would like to see in the Blue & Gold.

84 Baby

Referee
For 2014. I hear we have made a massive offer to him. The bunnies have salary cap pressures and have secured Peats.
Pretty sure Asotasi & Crocker were on heavily backended deals and Souths will now have millions spare in salary cap. Plus they tricked McQueen into re-signing before he became an Origin superstar, so they roughly have $3m leftover just on those 3. And don't get me started on the crazy amount of money that they had to offer Matt King to come back to Australia, who is also off contract

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Pretty sure Asotasi & Crocker were on heavily backended deals and Souths will now have millions spare in salary cap. Plus they tricked McQueen into re-signing before he became an Origin superstar, so they roughly have $3m leftover just on those 3. And don't get me started on the crazy amount of money that they had to offer Matt King to come back to Australia, who is also off contract

Just because those contracts have ended it does not mean they have not over extended themself in the new contracts they have offered to their squad.

The assumption of millions left over is not correct as that amount would have been spent on players renewing or signing new contracts.

84 Baby

Referee
Just because those contracts have ended it does not mean they have not over extended themself in the new contracts they have offered to their squad.

The assumption of millions left over is not correct as that amount would have been spent on players renewing or signing new contracts.
Dude... [-(

Gronk

Staff member
Mal said today that maybe Ashley Harrison's best days are behind him.

#ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.