What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toot Toot

Spot On

Coach
Green Moon was a cracker..

So was Fiorente..

Good form race..The Memsie always is..

AJ looks to have them all covered though..

She can handle the Valley, & beat Mosheen in the Wakeful over 10 furlongs by 7 lengths..untouched..:shock:

Fastnet Rock seems to sire freaks..not just good horses..

Amazing to think he was passed in at the sales & those tinny Irish buggers had to keep him..

Agree Green Moon a cracking run but just can't go past Super Cool (3rd) as the eye catcher there. Really 2nd (Ferlax - good trail behind AJ and should have finished where it did), 3rd, 4th (IADD, took a run on fence, checked, did not balance up for while and only got going again late) and 5th (Green Moon - had an easy run) were all impressive. A great form race for Spring. Lots of Gr 1 's from that lot to come.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The great Cauthen racing at Flemington this Saturday,what a delight it will be to see this emerging champion trounce a quality field by 13 lengths eased up

WaznTheGreat

Referee
:lol: Had mine as well.

Plenty of room on Prince Harada pal.

I'll forgive Cauthen another run,that was to bad to be true,good horses deserve a second chance and then its the glue factory,disapoint me twice and you deserve to be Clag

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I don't know why the jockey pushed up near the lead from the wide barrier,you drop dat hoe out the back from barrier 15 and let it come home like Ken Nagas

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Looks like the Golden Rose will be a cracking race..

The Run to the Rose & McNeil Stakes form come together..

The barrier draw will tell the tale, i reckon..

Can't wait..

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Cauthen had a case of the 'thumps" yesterday..

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sport/horseracing/colt-has-owners-in-a-quandary-as-1-million-rose-looms-20130907-2tc6p.html

Long John shortens

Darley's Long John moved to second favourite for the Caulfield Guineas after a dominant victory at Flemington on Saturday. Long John lost his unbeaten record with a first-up third at Moonee Valley to Cauthen two weeks ago but got back to winning ways as he strode clear in the listed Henry Bucks Stakes (1400m) to win by 2½ lengths. New Zealand colt Cauthen, the $3.50 favourite, pressed forward from a wide gate but never quickened in the straight, finishing 12th. An examination of Cauthen showed the horse was suffering from the thumps, a veterinary term for irregular diaphragm spasms. From a good barrier, Steven Arnold settled Long John ($5) just off the speed. He hit the front 300m from home and strode away to defeat the Peter Moody-trained Weinholt ($21) while another Peter Snowden-trained runner, San Diego ($81), finished another long neck away in third. Long John was at $16 in the TAB's Caulfield Guineas market but moved to $5 behind Prince Harada ($4.20). Cauthen drifted from $6 to $18.