What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toot Toot

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Cauthen drifted out to $18 for the Caulfield Guineas,could be the best value bet since Diatribe won the Rosehill Guineas at gigantic odds

andrew057

First Grade
Not a good barrier for the Prince. Hopefully get 5's for him by Saturday. If he handles the Sydney way he wins.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
If it happens Vasil should just blame it on thumps and send him to the paddock to protect him from further embarrassment...:D

:lol:

Cauthen is a horse to forgive for the future,it spanked Long John two runs back and now Long John is 2nd fav for the Caulfield Guineas behind Prince Plodrada

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not a good barrier for the Prince. Hopefully get 5's for him by Saturday. If he handles the Sydney way he wins.
Inside barrier won't help plus first way of Sydney going, might give him a swerve. Not knocking ability though.

18 runners though is ridiculous.

Horrie Is God

First Grade

Cauthen is a horse to forgive for the future,it spanked Long John two runs back and now Long John is 2nd fav for the Caulfield Guineas behind Prince Plodrada

Gee you can get them injured..Proisir was your last favourite..

Cauthen has gone shin sore and is out for the spring..

http://www.skyracing.com.au/index.php?component=news&task=rnewsdetails&Itemid=108&id=23&rid=21554

Cauthen ruled out of Melb spring carnival

MELBOURNE Sep 10 2013

Shin soreness has ended the spring campaign of boom New Zealand colt Cauthen who was regarded as a leading chance in the Caulfield Guineas.

Cauthen came home near the rear of the field in last Saturday's Listed Henry Bucks Stakes and was found to be suffering from the thumps, a diaphragmatic spasm causing laboured breathing.

But an X-ray on Tuesday showed the three-year-old was also nursing shin soreness so trainer Andrew Campbell has decided not to take any risks with the horse.

"It's gut wrenching, but that's the highs and lows of racing," Campbell said.

He said there been no signs of the problem on Sunday with the colt having a good appetite.

"It wasn't until we X-rayed him that we could see how bad the shin soreness was," Campbell said.

In his previous runs this campaign, Cauthen was a luckless second on his debut at Moonee Valley and followed that up with a convincing win in the McKenzie Stakes on August 24.

Cauthen is likely to be sent home to New Zealand next week with the expectation he'll be back in March for the Australian Guineas.

Jeff Turnbull - AAP

I backed Cluster first up and i'll be getting on at ew odds again.

Massive money for it..

Trading at $8.60 on Betfair ATM..

hineyrulz

Post Whore

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Betfair opened it at 1000/1..:shock:

I've got 50/1 Windjammer..only $10 by $10 though..

I usually wait until about 36 hours before the race before i wager, but thought the odds were too juicy not to have a nibble..

Nothing will beat the time when I had got Maldivian at 80-1 pre post for the Caulfield Cup.

Jumps at 4-1, Nek Minnit scratched at the barriers and I have done my Brass :(

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Nothing will beat the time when I had got Maldivian at 80-1 pre post for the Caulfield Cup.

Jumps at 4-1, Nek Minnit scratched at the barriers and I have done my Brass :(

I had my last $150 on one called Friend's Venture one day at Rosehill..

I got 9's..

Miracle Mal was still riding so it must've been the late '80's..

It kicked clear a furlong from home..

2......3.....4...5...6...7 lengths clear, with 20 yards to go..

Then it jumped the inside rail..

andrew057

First Grade

I got 9's..

:lol::lol::lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore

I got 9's..

:lol: That will be hard to beat.