What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Extremely New Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
I forgot this pic was taken when we were in Baltimore!!! Me, my two classy friends (on the left), and 4 strangers! It was some kind of checklist that they were doing, and one of the things was to get a pic with 4 girls and 3 guys! I was well and truly toasted.
bmd_zps0da428fd.jpg

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
lastely, we had a community day about 2 weeks ago with one of the schools here that only has about 16 students. Brought a backhoe out and dug them a long jump pit, ripped a few tree stumps out that needed doing, few handyman jobs etc etc. One of the teachers dogs pretty much lives at the school and goes home with her each day and is actually a really stupid dog to a point where it probably is actually geniused.

Really confused the little ones why the big hairy giant who was lifting all the big heavy things all morning spent his lunch break cuddling it and seemed pretty attached to it. The reason being if you spray painted his paws white you would have whiskey when he was that young :(. Meet pepper

19092013131_zps4b80558a.jpg

Drew-Sta

Staff member
lastely, we had a community day about 2 weeks ago with one of the schools here that only has about 16 students. Brought a backhoe out and dug them a long jump pit, ripped a few tree stumps out that needed doing, few handyman jobs etc etc. One of the teachers dogs pretty much lives at the school and goes home with her each day and is actually a really stupid dog to a point where it probably is actually geniused.

Really confused the little ones why the big hairy giant who was lifting all the big heavy things all morning spent his lunch break cuddling it and seemed pretty attached to it. The reason being if you spray painted his paws white you would have whiskey when he was that young :(. Meet pepper

19092013131_zps4b80558a.jpg

Mate, she's so cute...

I get a bit teary every time I read about Whiskey. Makes me think of Piko and the fact he's a few thousand km's away...

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Mate, she's so cute...

I get a bit teary every time I read about Whiskey. Makes me think of Piko and the fact he's a few thousand km's away...

the face is exactly the same, down to the brownish eyebrows. his legs were a bit longer though as he had a bit more terrier in him so he didn thave little stumpy legs and dragged his gut along the ground like a standard sausage. Was like they are part of the same litter was incredible.

Really really dumb though, picked up a light plastic toy shovel that was about a meter long and ran around with it in his mouth, then tried to run through two poles that were only 0.5m apart. Didn't end well, then picked it back up and not just did again but 2 more times lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts