What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Extremely New Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
the face is exactly the same, down to the brownish eyebrows. his legs were a bit longer though as he had a bit more terrier in him so he didn thave little stumpy legs and dragged his gut along the ground like a standard sausage. Was like they are part of the same litter was incredible.

Really really dumb though, picked up a light plastic toy shovel that was about a meter long and ran around with it in his mouth, then tried to run through two poles that were only 0.5m apart. Didn't end well, then picked it back up and not just did again but 2 more times lol.

:lol::lol: Sounds like he needs a lot of love and patience this one!

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
:lol::lol: Sounds like he needs a lot of love and patience this one!

spent a good 15 minutes trying to pick up a basketball in his mouth. Needs to wear a helmet i thinks lol. Ran away from the rest of us that came except me though. Not the first daschund besides whisk to do that, must be something they can pickup.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
spent a good 15 minutes trying to pick up a basketball in his mouth. Needs to wear a helmet i thinks lol. Ran away from the rest of us that came except me though. Not the first daschund besides whisk to do that, must be something they can pickup.

No mate; dogs know who the good eggs are ;-)

I spent a year befriending feral dogs in Tonga. The locals couldn't understand why I could approach usually ferocious guard dogs, play with them like puppies and have them so comfortable they'd lick my face rather than bite it off.

Some people have it.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
No mate; dogs know who the good eggs are ;-)

I spent a year befriending feral dogs in Tonga. The locals couldn't understand why I could approach usually ferocious guard dogs, play with them like puppies and have them so comfortable they'd lick my face rather than bite it off.

Some people have it.

my old man taught me to always make an effort to make friends with dogs from when i was little, told me a story about when he was a kid growing up in victoria. His schoolmate was a bit bushy and would always play with the strays around town and they would follow him around. When it heated up (which in country VIC didn't happen alot) they would swim in the dam and one morning they were just finishing up a swim.

Dad got out and started up the hill while his mate wanted to do one last lap over the other side and back and told him he would catch up with him while he is getting changed. Few minutes later one of the strays came up to dad and wouldn't stop barking at him and keep running down the hill and coming back. When dad yelled out and didnt get a response and ran back down to find his mate had slipped on the rocks coming out and fallen back into the water knocked out. Pulled him out and hadn't been in long enough to need CPR or anything but give it a few more minutes and would have been lights out.

The stray was hovering around the whole time they were swimming and when he didn't get a response when he barked at the motionless kid he ciuld probably still smell my dad in the area and ran off to him. So he always made friends with dogs from then on and had "it" that you are talking about and taught me how to do it when i was little and been able to win them over since. Even simple stuff like stopping to give one tied up infront of the shops a pat and say hi or one that is waiting in the back of a ute that is parked.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
That's a great story mate :) Your dads a smart bloke to teach you that. Wise man :)

I look forward to teaching my kids the same type of attitude to dogs in particular but animals in general.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
a cat would have just sat and and licked itself wondering why this human isn't paying attention to it

Dani

Immortal
My dad passed out last summer outside by himself. My cat ran at the glass door several times to alert us to the fact that he'd cracked his skull open on the concrete. We'd probably not have checked for hours if she hadn't tried to climb up the glass door three or four times scared out of her brain.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
My dad passed out last summer outside by himself. My cat ran at the glass door several times to alert us to the fact that he'd cracked his skull open on the concrete. We'd probably not have checked for hours if she hadn't tried to climb up the glass door three or four times scared out of her brain.

didnt think the bait would work that quickly

Dani

Immortal
Both animals are beautiful and loyal. I love my dogs. I love my cats.

I loved my fish and horses and bunnys.

I didn't love my sisters rats though. Those tails. *shudder*

Dani

Immortal
These are my favorite shoes. And probably the cheapest ones I own. Gosh my feet are huge

41qx.jpg

Took this few weeks back. I do love Melbourne sometimes.

dd4d.jpg

Dani

Immortal
I counted shoes last night cos I couldn't sleep. Including thongs and slippers I have 73. So just come over and pick out a pair of mine, I could spare a few... I have huge feet for a girl. They'll probs fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.