What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsorship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Doc

Coach
In French colours I presume you mean

Here is Bradford. Possibly the best jersey I've seen them in. Bravo ISC

803b7640c03360fd72f001b59b913a60.jpg

beagle

Juniors
Thought i'd ask this here

Easts only seem to have the one 2014 red training singlet on their website:
http://www.sydneyroostersshop.com.au/new-arrivals/

The League & Legends shop seems to only have the blue one:
http://bit.ly/1dMg0eI

Anyone know if the one on the League & Legends website is legit? thanks

The red training singlet at the roosters shop is stated as club exclusive, which is why League and Legends wouldn't be selling it.

I have never known League and Legends to sell items which are not "legit".

Chook Norris

First Grade
The red training singlet at the roosters shop is stated as club exclusive, which is why League and Legends wouldn't be selling it.

I have never known League and Legends to sell items which are not "legit".

That is true, but surely the club website would also be selling the blue training singlet, but it is apparently not (or yet)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Disappointing?

It's the beginning of the distribution, give them a break!

jargan83

Coach
I've been looking at several online sites for Dragons gear for Christmas and some of the other sites have items that are not yet on the Dragons site.

I did ring the Dragons store though and they said that they would be updating their website as they find out delivery dates for some of the merchandise not yet listed

All of the sites say late November as shipment timeframe though

beave

Coach
Not a jersey but a NQ hoody that is coming out next year

null_zps98f7b9ef.jpg

The lack of yellow gives me a hard on....... And moving to Brisbane at the end of the year, I will actually get use out of one! This colour scheme is what the club needs to embrace for jerseys and merch.

Last edited:
Some teams have plenty of 2014 gear already out other just a few items, i have Sharks training shirts and shorts, Tigers training singlets, shirts and shorts and Eels training shorts, shirts, singlets and 2 polos instock so far, ISC have sent me a .\list of what they have in so far but no pictures and I'm not ordering blind.What i have is online and has starting selling already even have some pre-orders for 9's jerseys.

docbrown

Coach
Titans have finally gotten ridden of the two blue graded crap, nailed the blue and gotten the sand/gold colour right.

That is by far their best jersey. If only we could now do something about sponsor grading. That jersey would be improved even more if the ISelect and Coral boxes were in the dark blue outlines with gold sand or light blue text.

As it stands though well done Titans.

hellteam

First Grade
Titans is good... but I'm getting a bit sick of all the chevron style jerseys.

I get it, it's rugby league, but I don't think teams like Manly and Titans need to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts