What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Sign Michael WITT

Twenty10

Juniors
Hopefully they use Twnety10 as a tackling bag the cutters that is utter f--kwit.

Oh... That's not very nice now is it? Someone opened your cage again today obviously. Best jump back in there and bang the head against the wall some more. You silly little red neck.

If all those players don't start the year in the cutters then come back to me.
Dope.

Minh

First Grade
How would anyone know of player selections unless they are Steve price himself who selects on auto pilot he is that stubborn yes. Nobody can preempt selections except for the great coach himself.:sarcasm:

Twenty10

Juniors
True, but I think most people can guess that Williams and co will more than likely start for cutters. I am sure they'll get first grade game time at some point but not first choice selections for mine:

Forward pack: creagh, rein, stockwell, Thompson, Merrin, de belin. Bench: Hunt, Harrison, frizzel, Quinlan.

Backs: Stanley, widdop, Farrell, Beale, Dugan, Morris, nightingale.

Not sure what's to argue with? Cooper, groat, Williams will probably start for cutters.

BennyV

Referee
True, but I think most people can guess that Williams and co will more than likely start for cutters. I am sure they'll get first grade game time at some point but not first choice selections for mine:

Forward pack: creagh, rein, stockwell, Thompson, Merrin, de belin. Bench: Hunt, Harrison, frizzel, Quinlan.

Not sure what's to argue with? Cooper, groat, Williams will probably start for cutters.

Hunt unlikely to start due to timing of his injury, so likely that Groat or Cooper will get a spot. And there is absolutely no way that 'most people' believe Stanley will start at 7, despite what Pricey said in your latest dream!

St Benny

Juniors
I don't mind Witt, didn't mind him when he played for the Warriors and at least we have some options in the halves and not reliant on an ageing hooker

BrissyRedV

Bench
Does anyone else feel that Dousty is over compensating in the halves department? Last year we started the year with 1 recognised half with 1st grade experience and a hooker and now we have 6 recognised halves with 1st grade experience. Really doesnt want to get caught with his pants down I guess.

I read somewhere that Pricey's real surname is Witt and that his Christian name is not Stephen rather it's Dimitriou... Shortened to Dim

Tone83

Juniors
Dragons are the kings of signing people that make you say "who the f is that?". It's like they're allergic to decent players, or they're trying to prove some point about how it's possible to win the comp with no legit first graders in the squad. They achieved it in 2010 and should move on and start trying to get serious.

Minh

First Grade

I actually think that a lot of people would agree that they'd like to see Williams as the starting half for next year. It'd be silly to muck around with things and not play him and let him go stale in the Cutters like the many before him under Price, he is a genuine FG halfback.

It would be silly to jag a potential star half with good First Grade experience and Finals experience where he proved to be a big game player and then throw him into the dark by playing reggies which is why he left Canberra in the first place.

I think Cooper is at least an outside chance of playing FG and perhaps Groat would be close to a certainty to start for the Cutters first, but potentially Groat could be a very good value signing if he can crack FG.

Latest posts