What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo! Fantasy NBA 13/14

HowHigh

Coach
Steve Blake for Melo ;) He's had double digit assists in 5 of his last 7 and ave 7.3 for the season lol

And damn Beal out for 2 weeks...Rondo sounds close to returning sometime in the next few weeks

Ridders

Coach
Can't tell whether my team is struggling because Brook Lopez is out or if my team just sucks :-k

BunniesMan

Immortal
Bloody hell. I knew Derozan would start scoring like Lebron as soon as I traded him.

P.S. Anyone want to trade for Lin who is out for 2 weeks? Considering all reasonable offers.

Ridders

Coach
f**king Gallo. Have no idea what to do with him. I know I should drop him but I almost want to keep him out of principle, since I've carried his injured ass in my team for so long.

Cowboys woo

Juniors
Picking Kyrie Irving in the first round = sh!t decision

Picking Anthony Davis in the 3rd round = priceless

then he got injured, my team is essentially f**ked.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Picking Kyrie Irving in the first round = sh!t decision

Picking Anthony Davis in the 3rd round = priceless

then he got injured, my team is essentially f**ked.

Trade you Irving for Bargnani? Bargnani is putting up outstanding numbers currently but will go to shit if Tyson Chandler can get and stay healthy. Irving is capable of putting up oustanding numbers but so far this season has been shit and there is no guarantee he'll get it right this year.

HowHigh

Coach
:lol: @ Irving for Bargnani

Anyway I got owned this week, 4 players injured
Wade is pissing me off..when he's played he's been quite good but he's missed a lot of games already

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol: @ Irving for Bargnani

Anyway I got owned this week, 4 players injured
Wade is pissing me off..when he's played he's been quite good but he's missed a lot of games already

fantasy trading and real life trading aren't the same thing. So far this season Bargnani has been a far better fantasy player than Irving. Irving is 133rd for the season, 127th over the last 30 days, 294th over the last fortnight and 271st over the last 7 days. Basically he's been consistently poor all year and he's getting worse. Bargnani is 49, 34, 26 and 95 respectively.

Forget about names, purely on numbers it would have been a trade of 49th for 133rd..

But I understand people generally never trade first rounders.

Still the offer is open to anybody, a top 50 player in bargnani for any decent PG.

attamarrap

Juniors
Yea I would expect Kyrie to get better as the season go's on and when Tyson chandler comes back I would expect bargs to go back to being shit I would laugh all day at that trade request as well and before u tell me how shit Irving is answer me why do u want him

Gidley Up

Juniors
Hahaha, I still remember getting offered Bargnani for Irving:

[youtube]3doOAwyzyTI&start=25[/youtube]

Ryan Anderson is ranked 7th over the season so I'll trade you him for Curry.

Cowboys woo

Juniors
Trade you Irving for Bargnani? Bargnani is putting up outstanding numbers currently but will go to shit if Tyson Chandler can get and stay healthy. Irving is capable of putting up oustanding numbers but so far this season has been shit and there is no guarantee he'll get it right this year.

haha nah Irving has the much higher potential, even during this season. Bargnani minutes will dip once Chandler is back anyway.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Yea I would expect Kyrie to get better as the season go's on and when Tyson chandler comes back I would expect bargs to go back to being shit I would laugh all day at that trade request as well and before u tell me how shit Irving is answer me why do u want him
Because I need point guards and there is very little production in the PG free agents.

Right now my only fit PG's are Curry and Brooks. With all the talk of chemistry issues with the Cavs there is no guarantee at all that Irving plays elite at any point this season. But I was willing to take the gamble by trading away someone who is currently putting up 4th round numbers. Obviously I knew it was always going to be a long shot to make it happen.

Still looking at bringing in a PG via trade that is better than the current free agents. Offering Bargnani and/or Ilyasova.

attamarrap

Juniors
Because I need point guards and there is very little production in the PG free agents.

Right now my only fit PG's are Curry and Brooks. With all the talk of chemistry issues with the Cavs there is no guarantee at all that Irving plays elite at any point this season. But I was willing to take the gamble by trading away someone who is currently putting up 4th round numbers. Obviously I knew it was always going to be a long shot to make it happen.

Still looking at bringing in a PG via trade that is better than the current free agents. Offering Bargnani and/or Ilyasova.

Yea you need point guards but you were having a rant about him laughing off your trade offer bargs will be on the waiver wire in a few weeks its laughable that you even give it a second thought after it was rejected

Cowboys woo

Juniors
and with the potential Kyrie has to dish up 37 point and 11 assist games on 60% shooting, like he did today, I'm more than happy to keep him.

McLovin

Staff member
Ridders is probably laughing... Picked up Bargs from the waiver wire, converted him into 21/3/3 player in demar derozan...

Now Bargs is back on the waivers lol

Latest posts