What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should NZ be stripped of Test match, ODI and 20/20 International status?

Strip status?

• Total voters

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I think Australia should be stripped of Test status but allowed to continue with ODI's and Twenty/20's.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
yeah, our getting hammered 4-0 by india was really sh.....wait. did i watch the wrong series?

JJ

Immortal
2010... that's when you guys were good, right? :)

Meh, we can always play in a second tier comp with teams like Pakistan, Sri Lanka the Windies and Australia...

Rod

Bench
People quickly forget before this series the last two series we played resulted in away series wins against England and SA.

Not all Aussies are f**kwits... I for one would like to thank our brothers on the other side of the ditch for sticking it those merkin Indians and lofting us up into 1st place on the ODI rankings.

I don't know why, if England, India and Sth Africa get Boxing Day / NY tests, why CA isn't promoting NZ to the 4th Boxing Day / NY Test in the four year cycle, hyping/promoting the hell out of it on both sides of the Tasman and bringing it to a must have status on the Test cricket calendar like Bledisloe Test.

Timbo

Staff member
Especially when you consider how many Kiwis live in Sydney and Melbourne, they're the logical places to play the tests.

Add to that, they're always competitive when they're here.

Cannot believe that in a few years it's a West Indies/New Zealand summer and the Windies get Boxing Day and New Years Day test.

It's about time something was done about it.

It's ridiculous that Australian / NZ Test cricket isn't up there with the Ashes and Border-Gavaskar Trophy.

jargan83

Coach
Agree regarding some of the games that came out of the series were brilliant

Cricket Australia probably worked out there is more money in sending an ODI side to India every 3 months :roll:

Latest posts