What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamal

Frenzy.

Immortal
Still waiting....

15fbfda5566de2c3de518abe14b7390f_zpsba1aa387.jpg

Special K

Coach

:lol:

Bowden seriously this has been going on for days. If you had ANY mates surely they would have came in by now being forum members and all.

How about you make yourself known at the Sharks/Panthers game? We'll have a forum meet up where your friends ( :lol: ) can introduce themselves after they post in this thread.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You guys arent popular, I cant imagine that anyone would want to do a "Forum" meet up. But, we go to every Sharks/Penrith game, so you let me know where you crazy kids will be sitting and ill happily come say hi!

Special K

Coach
Oh but you and your mates in our forum are! Given your "mates" are Sharks forum members please list them. I've meet Frenzy, cb4, mr angry, reefy, carch, bastard squad and others... Prove you are not a lying troll.

Last edited:

Port Panther

Juniors
Hi sharkie fans I heard this was a good place to come and talk about all things regarding hobbits.Is it true they never leave the shire and have such hairy feet?
btw don't mess with Luke the force is strong in this one!

carcharias

Immortal
Hi sharkie fans I heard this was a good place to come and talk about all things regarding hobbits.Is it true they never leave the shire and have such hairy feet?
btw don't mess with Luke the force is strong in this one!

I have photos of us at Penrith .

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Oh but you and your mates in our forum! Given your "mates" are Sharks forum members please list them. I've meet Frenzy, cb4, mr angry, reefy, carch, bastard squad and others... Prove you are not a lying troll.

If any of them wanna get involved, they will, im a big boy, not really one to by into this silly games. Besides, I don't care what you think, so there is nothing to be gained.

Port Panther

Juniors
Rest soundly tonight my young ones in the knowledge that your accursed club will never win anything as long as you all shall live........ a pox upon you.

SadShark

Bench
Rest soundly tonight my young ones in the knowledge that your accursed club will never win anything as long as you all shall live........ a pox upon you.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh, ooooowwweweeee, the scorching pain. Make him stop mammy, please, make it stoppppppppaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

There ya go ya f**kin idiot, showed us all up. Now take ya Boweldung mate & f**k right well orf.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
If any of them wanna get involved, they will, im a big boy, not really one to by into this silly games. Besides, I don't care what you think, so there is nothing to be gained.

You care or else you would have left yonks ago.

No matter how you try to twist it you will be forever known as a bullshitter
until a time comes when your mates back you up.

You're see through .

Port Panther

Juniors
I really cant wait to see that electrifying sharks backline again this year ...oh wait my mistake that would be us sorry disregard.