What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamal

Sharkman

Juniors
Well Carch, there's enough Muslims up there last time I was to give Auburn or Lakemba a run for their money.

He'd be right at home!!

webShark

Spot on, plenty of options there.

Simmons, Daniela, Naiqama, Morgan, Whare, Nabuli and Mansour.

That's assuming Moylan is fullback, all these others will be fighting for spots.

Well they clearly won't let Whare go. Roberts not even on your list. They only just got Naigama so no. Daniela is a journeyman, so we might target Paris:) I wouldn't mind Mansour either.

cb4

First Grade
The last time we tried to sign Jamal (before he signed for the Titans) he asked us for 700k.

Even Jamal knows he is not worth that.

Card Shark

Immortal
The last time we tried to sign Jamal (before he signed for the Titans) he asked us for 700k.

Even Jamal knows he is not worth that.

That's a good insight as to why the titans released him on "compassionate grounds".

Footy Mad

Juniors
Why has Idris left? When he signed with the Titans for $1.8 million over five years in 2011, the Gold Coast were a different team. They had promised to make him a larger-than-life character away from footy, but financial problems stalled that. Gould also heard rumblings about Idris' desire to come back to Sydney to be closer to his family.
I think Personally its a Great Move for Idris for his Career under a Very Good Coach in Cleary, he will get the Best Out of Him. I would not be Suprised to see Idris wearing again the NSW Jumper.