What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

justin hunt

Some Buddhists see Christ as the Prophet foretold by Buddha, that would come and be able to lift the great weight of sin from man.

yy_cheng

Coach
As if anyone would have Jewish friends.

Your wife seemed pretty happy with my performance.

well my wife is a 120kg man. I'm the bitch and he doesn't like beards

he did say some Bible basher knocked on our door and he wanted to give him a pounding but did not fancy a skinny white dude. he likes guys who look like gok

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Can't remember the last time a kid was hooked midway through his (club) debut.

#shocker

Bow_rider

Juniors
Hunt sustained a fracture to back during the game and is out for an extended period. Some of you need to leave this kid alone. I'm sure his disappointment outweigh a supporters disappointments. Hope when he does get another chance the team as a whole don't get dominated like they did last week.

Parraren

Bench
I'm sure he is better than what he showed last week.
It was just one of those nights unfortunately.

Bigfella

Coach
Wasn't he used at hooker at stages for Wenty earlier in the year?

I wouldn't be ruling him out completely as a 14 when Pritchard is fit.

Would give a lot of flexibility.

But yes that was a stinker.

Bit of pressure filling in for hayne given his last game though. Can't have helped.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Our forwards were belted, and Gower throws away possession in the first set of the game, but Hunt cops all the criticism?

He surely did play poorly, but the criticism leveled at him is amazing.

natheel

Coach
Hope he gets another chance to try and redeem himself. Felt sorry for him to be honest

Gronk

Staff member
Our forwards were belted, and Gower throws away possession in the first set of the game, but Hunt cops all the criticism?

He had an absolute shocker. Was shy under the high ball, fragile in defence and had to be hooked.

He was not the reason why we lost, but this thread is about Justin Hunt. No point pretending it didn't happen.

oldmancraigy

Coach

At least Gower learnt from his first mistake, and adjusted accordingly for the rest of the game.
He played pretty well overall.

Hunt was bad, and got worse as the game went on. Poor reflection on his ability to mentally handle a tough situation, and an excellent reason not to play him again.

Noise

Coach
Hope he gets another chance to try and redeem himself. Felt sorry for him to be honest

Did you hope Paul Cariage got a chance to redeem himself?

And why feel sorry for him? He gets paid 6 figures to play footy.

Latest posts