What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney sacked

shiznit

Coach
Ohh well... It certainly says something about how tough the game of RL is getting on idiots these days...

You have a look at Suarez in football... Has been guilty in the past of racially taunting someone... Along with biting on 3 different opponents...

Plumplechook

Juniors
Turkey Slap, Bun and Bubbler. Be honest, if it wasn't for wayward league players would you even know that these were things?

The NRL, increasing our nation's vocabulary - one outrage at a time.

Dave_

Juniors
Ohh well... It certainly says something about how tough the game of RL is getting on idiots these days...

You have a look at Suarez in football... Has been guilty in the past of racially taunting someone... Along with biting on 3 different opponents...

Soccer. It's called soccer.

Card Shark

Immortal
The simple fact of the matter is is that Carney has had more chances at a fairytale redemption story than any other player in the NRL.

How the f**k is it, that a player with as much talent as he has can piss on the NRL (yeah yeah, whatever) so many times and expect things to happen differently when he goes and does something he knows is stupid? And he does know it, I refuse to believe a guy that can come across as so down to earth when he isn't on the piss (Yep) can be that geniused. If he thinks so little of being a superstar player in one of the biggest sporting codes in the country than he deserves to be exactly where he is.

Todd, if by some miracle you're reading this, you have taken what could've been a solid gold career and thrown it into the dirt mate. For your own sake post football, I hope you take a long hard look at yourself because there won't be a 4th time lucky unless Ricky Stuart is desperate enough to throw you a bone.

As for Cronulla, not much more can be said about them that hasn't already been said. Everything we've heard this year coming out of that club has been nothing impressive. They have ASADA circling them like vultures over a carcass, they are being coached by a dude who couldn't give a f**k and they couldn't pay anyone themselves to put their logo on their jerseys just to save face.

I legit feel sorry for all of those clubs like North Sydney and potential clubs like the Pirates who are serious about being a brand that can bring about real positive change in the NRL who have to sit back and watch this circus drag on year after year. It is not a good look for the competition, and I know the Shire fans hate hearing it and I would too, but even they cannot deny at this point that this is becoming a joke.

Alas, it's just another week in the life of a rugby league fan. Another extremely talented young player has pissed away (yep, whatever) their career and probably their future and a club that refuses to get their shit together has let him slip through their fingers and it has made both him and them look like absolute tits. I love Rugby League and I always will but it is fair dinkem full to the brim with some of the biggest wankers you will ever see and something must be done to curb this rot.

As much as I think you talk Bronco-centric crap most of the time, I have to agree with most of what you have written.

Our club is a disgrace to the game.... We are as much repeat offenders as Carney is.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Has he been charged with a criminal offence? I thought that was the only reason some visas have been denied in the UK

He won't get a visa though will he? Maybe the Tahs or someone in rugby will pick him up.

He can get a visa to France but perhaps not the UK. That means if he joins Catalans he will only be able to play in their home games in France, not their away games. The Chairman of Catalans M. Bernard Guasch might not mind that, but it depends on their salary cap now that their highly paid scrum half Scott Dureau has been loaned out to the Sydney Roosters for the remainder of this year.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
He can get a visa to France but perhaps not the UK. That means if he joins Catalans he will only be able to play in their home games in France, not their away games. The Chairman of Catalans M. Bernard Guasch might not mind that, but it depends on their salary cap now that their highly paid scrum half Scott Dureau has been loaned out to the Sydney Roosters for the remainder of this year.

The English Super League is a strange beast.

POPEYE

Coach
What he is doing to himself now is sfa compared to what he'll get up to when all hope is lost, there are thousands just like him in head spaces that are no laughing matter

The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole
DRAMA at @Cronulla_Sharks training this morning, peeps - players venting their anger at the media.

Jaegerex

Juniors
Has he been charged with a criminal offence? I thought that was the only reason some visas have been denied in the UK

Suspended jail times for multiple DUI's, including a police chase. Also he and another set a guys pants on fire. Read his rap sheet this morning, some I had plain forgotten like the police chase and others like the fire I hadn't been fully aware of.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Suspended jail times for multiple DUI's, including a police chase. Also he and another set a guys pants on fire. Read his rap sheet this morning, some I had plain forgotten like the police chase and others like the fire I hadn't been fully aware of.

as well as all the non-criminal stuff he did at canberra. when he was sacked i believe the raiders submitted a file with all the other stuff the he had done but the media werent aware of

Latest posts