What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney sacked

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Who cares if it was supposed to be shared or not. It's a dumb photo to be taking regardless. And anybody with even half a brain cell should know that its some chance of ending up on the internet at some stage.
Todd doesn't need a manager, he needs a minder.

Yeh a minder just like the one below

Untitled picture.jpg

Walt Flanigan

Referee
flbj0h.jpg

:lol: He is copping deluxe. Deserves it too, he is a horrid merkin.

bileduct

Coach
I normally don't have anything to do with crap like Twitter and Instagram, but what are the chances that this photo of Todd was inadvertently uploaded to one of those services by some kind of automatic post option?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I normally don't have anything to do with crap like Twitter and Instagram, but what are the chances that this photo of Todd was inadvertently uploaded to one of those services by some kind of automatic post option?

Not likely, especially as it pertains to photos.

7% or 8% is what they usually get for endorsements. However they only get paid on endorsements they hook up. If someone approaches the player directly the agent gets nothing.
This is where they make most their money.

Radical Rat

Juniors
I actually don't reckon he was p!ssing in his own mouth. It looks like one of those optical illusions to me. Not that it makes too much difference now. But it is slightly less humiliating for him.

bileduct

Coach
Oh dear...

Riolo said the person who took the image claims his phone had been stolen.

?The person who took the photo contacted me this morning by text and said ?My phone got lost? ? supposedly ? and that?s how the photo got out. It was meant to be a joke,? Riolo continued.

Sounds awfully like the "a friend was using my phone while I was in the bathroom" excuse trotted out by someone in the not too distant past.

franklin2323

Immortal
To be fair you can't see him actually drink the piss. Doesn't make him any less of a dickhead especially considering his record

Latest posts