What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperThread LXX - Honouring James Graham's Unbreakable Melon

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i remember when kyle stanley said that....

but.. in seriousness, good luck mate.. hope it goes well..

Red Bear

Referee
Had a good day yesterday. Sorted out all my data for a big mapping assignment, just set up to come in and complete the maps today. Got 33/40 for an essay. Sitting on 80 or above in every subject.

Today I got in at 10, sat in the computer lab till 5, and every f**king attempt at doing my assignment the program would crash. Every f**kin one. I am ropeable.

@muzby you signed the u20's player of the year from 2009 as well.

Good to see that amateur hour has not just affected the Dragons at board + on field levels. This marvel cropped up on the team list for Rory O'Brien:

image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

Unless of course he and Craig Garvey are super BFF's and have the same tattoo and share a torso...

Good old Dragons...

Dragon2010

First Grade
Random hot girl today that I was talking to for a bit gave me her number (I didn't even ask) and offered to keep me company post surgery, or in her words "Have a few drinks and relax".

Not sure if serious...

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Good to see that amateur hour has not just affected the Dragons at board + on field levels. This marvel cropped up on the team list for Rory O'Brien:

Unless of course he and Craig Garvey are super BFF's and have the same tattoo and share a torso...

Good old Dragons...
Rory and Craig have become a joint venture.

Random hot girl today that I was talking to for a bit gave me her number (I didn't even ask) and offered to keep me company post surgery, or in her words "Have a few drinks and relax".

Not sure if serious...

You should of asked if she was serious by saying "I like to relax by having my balls tickled, keen?".

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
spinners are just a token inclusion in a cricket team..

a 'pity selection', so to speak...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Surfers used to be just a shit hole, now its a shit hole with trams

Sydney ditched its trams 50 years ago, they have only just caught on in Queensland

Bazal

Post Whore
Also they ditched the better spinner from the first test. Not that either were great, but SOK was more serviceable than Lyon. And Maxwell is going to bat 3? Shoot me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts