What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

bileduct

Coach
The most memorable one was Dale on top of the camper van with the binoculars.

But like I said, it happens every week. What made the water cannon scene so ridiculously stupid was how quickly a small number of zombies overwhelmed a bunch of people who were armed with knives, guns, everything. They all came out of the same door but somehow manage to surround the group of people to the point they can only be saved by the water cannon.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Meh.

No one's death in this show bothers me. Time for the next competing group with the next power hungry, crazy leader.

What's the point of this show. Where is it going?

T.S Quint

Coach
I doubt I'll miss Beth too much.

Now the long wait until February.
Damn these American shows and their stupid hiatuses midway through seasons.

DB

First Grade
Was it just me or did the cgi in this episode look way worse than every other episode. Michionne killing walkers looked so fake.

gUt

Coach
I Didn't see this but I think I know who. Can someone put it in a spoiler or something.

T.S Quint

Coach
Spoilers aren't really needed.
Just shows Morgan entering the church and finding the map that Abraham wrote the message to Rick on. So he now knows that Rick is still alive, and that he is not far ahead of him.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Is it just me or was the hospital/police dictator thing pretty meh compared to the cannibals/Governor.

Thankfully no more Beth singing.

Canard

Immortal
I had a thought that it would be cool for them to arrive at CDC type place (similar to the one that was blown up) and set up to run missions etc from there while a cure is worked out.

I agree with this.

The reveal of the Abraham/Eugene story, whilst obvious and realistic, sort of took away a lot of the show's future story telling.

A "possible" cure or working towards it made for a good story line.