What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

bottle

Coach
At straws.....manly are winners always will be. As for parra most supporters employers get rebates from the government because they are not quite home...natheel.
I guessing you still cuddle with mum at night...wink wink hay, love the ultra confidence f**ktard.
Remember tosser anyone can read rothfield articles or twitter we let go of alot of cattle go.You will never be in manly league we are successful people parra supporters are at bottom of gene pool like yourself.

Makes sense.

natheel

Coach
At straws.....manly are winners always will be. As for parra most supporters employers get rebates from the government because they are not quite home...natheel.
I guessing you still cuddle with mum at night...wink wink hay, love the ultra confidence f**ktard.
Remember tosser anyone can read rothfield articles or twitter we let go of alot of cattle go.You will never be in manly league we are successful people parra supporters are at bottom of gene pool like yourself.

School finished for the day?

Last edited:

ellskimore

Juniors

You okay buddy? Seems like Natheel really rustled your jimmies by doing nothing more than using the rumoured signings thread for the very reason it was made.

natheel

Coach
And what does your post have anything to do with what I said about eels being able to afford players?

Talk about bottom of the gene pool

bottle

Coach
You okay buddy? Seems like Natheel really rustled your jimmies by doing nothing more than using the rumoured signings thread for the very reason it was made.

Exactly.
Old winny is having a hissy fit because someone dared to mention a Moanly player in a rumours thread.
She's a delicate petal. Dumb as dogshit, but delicate.

Stranga

Juniors
Lol Winnyason is special.

Mention Manly and the tears commence.

Losing Hoppa to the Eels must have been a near fatal experience for the poor lass.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors

U r a real piece of shit behind that keyboard....be careful C nt.

natheel

Coach
Lol Winnyason is special.

Mention Manly and the tears commence.

Losing Hoppa to the Eels must have been a near fatal experience for the poor lass.

Apparently every former sea eagles is now shit but on millions so eels can't buy other players

nrlnrl

First Grade
His signed a lifetime agreement with the Eels. He can't go anywhere else

It might be pedantic, but his agent wasn't aware of any such contract ( have included that part of the story from the SMH below ). As the article mentions, it was probably just a verbal agreement from Hayne ( "gentleman's agreement" ) that he'd give the Eels the last offer if he returns to the NRL.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ews-to-jarryd-hayne-camp-20141018-11873i.html

The statement was clear from the club in its media release as part of the Hayne announcement: "Hayne has signed a 'lifetime agreement' with the Eels, so if he chooses to return to the NRL, he will come back to Parramatta without question," it read.

There is no doubt his heart is with the club, but I asked his agent, Wayne Beavis, about the contract, and he was surprised to learn about the deal but offered no comment.

If there is a contract, what are they paying him and is it a salary cap issue? More likely, there is a gentleman's agreement – but for the Eels to announce a lifetime deal was odd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts