What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench
What's amusing is the reaction from th beaches. Fulton talking about loyalty when he took the big bucks and went to Easts and then took Packer back to Manly so the $$ didn't dry up

Arthurson raiding almost every club at a time when the Manly Leagues was big, now the dynamic has changed , it's not in the spirit of the game

Doesn't matter what happens, who leaves etc etc, Manly is not the be all and end all they are used to

As an old Wests supporter who suffered from many Arko raids it is hard to feel sorry for them.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Hate to see either go to be honest, no way should the Eagles bust the bank to keep both... My choice would be Foran to be resigned

Helmet Man

Juniors
Sezer would be very good under Manly's style of play. He hasn't been able to reach his potential at the Titans due to the coaching and the structure which they play in.

The Pip

Juniors
I'm hearing Foran is going to shun both Manly and the Parra, and join Des at the salary capless Dogs...look out!

beads6

First Grade
Sezer would be very good under Manly's style of play. He hasn't been able to reach his potential at the Titans due to the coaching and the structure which they play in.

The guy is ALWAYS injured. Interesting if a move back to Sydney will change that.

POPEYE

Coach

Being a half I reckon Manly would want him to turn up to play a whole lot more than he did for the Titans, and then play the 80 minutes

themule

Juniors
That is stupid money if true.

When you look at Arthur's signings this year - Danny Wicks, Watmong, Beau Champion, Reece Robinson, Brad Takarangi and Adan Quinlan are hardly top shelf signings hence the need for Arthurs to pay over the odds for Foran.

The problem is for Foran is that Parra fans are going to see him as the Peter Sterling replacement and he will have massive expectations on his shoulders

maple_69

Bench
Well I'd back him to prove to be their best half since Sterling. He would be their first top shelf half since. It's just a matter of whether the cost of his signing allows them to build a decent team around him.

natheel

Coach
That is stupid money if true.

Roughly 1.2mil a year. Only 200k more than what manly reportedly put on offer.

I can't see him signing for us this week if it is true out of respect for manly but if he was to stay with manly then he or DCE will be announced to give them a boost before round 1

mxlegend99

Referee
Roughly 1.2mil a year. Only 200k more than what manly reportedly put on offer.

I can't see him signing for us this week if it is true out of respect for manly but if he was to stay with manly then he or DCE will be announced to give them a boost before round 1
20% more is a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.