What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Shillington

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
All quiet regarding Packer.....goodness, things move slowly at the Dragons.

As for Shillo, obviously past it, but better than the likes of Wakeman and Nutira.

love my saints

Juniors
But we've spent our cap remember :lol:

Who drops out of the squad if he has signed?

I still reckon we're clearing the decks lads....don't know who for but the money doesn't add up.

I know the club is in talks with Mose Masoe, nothing official but those in the know are pretty confident that things are rolling nicely for Mose to join us in 2016.
But he wouldnt get more then $300-$350k max id say.
Big Sam Kasiano is no longer an option, the $550k the dogs are offering blew us out of the park.
Expect a big junior Kiwi to be signed for 2016 as well. We are in talks with a big bopper from the warriors under 20's.
Packer, his situation is round 18 onwards at best, otherwise its looking like 2016 for him as well.
And dont forget AFB, he hasnt been forgotten by the club either.
But still no leaks of any big name forward, as in big dollars big name rep forward. Thats the question right there.

nrlnrl

First Grade
All quiet regarding Packer.....goodness, things move slowly at the Dragons.

As for Shillo, obviously past it, but better than the likes of Wakeman and Nutira.

It's not happening. "The Lurker" is a former journo from a Manly paper, that's why he has so many Manly stories.

Has anyone heard that Dan Hunt might be retiring soon ?

jenninga

First Grade
But we've spent our cap remember :lol:

Who drops out of the squad if he has signed?

I still reckon we're clearing the decks lads....don't know who for but the money doesn't add up.

This is a different cap, the one we hold out and beg

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I think shillo still has plenty to offer and could be a very good addition to the squad.
he's had shit luck but was a gun in 2010/11
I hope he works out for you guys because I've always rated him even when he's playing shit

St Tangles

Bench
I know the club is in talks with Mose Masoe, nothing official but those in the know are pretty confident that things are rolling nicely for Mose to join us in 2016.
But he wouldnt get more then $300-$350k max id say.
Big Sam Kasiano is no longer an option, the $550k the dogs are offering blew us out of the park.
Expect a big junior Kiwi to be signed for 2016 as well. We are in talks with a big bopper from the warriors under 20's.
Packer, his situation is round 18 onwards at best, otherwise its looking like 2016 for him as well.
And dont forget AFB, he hasnt been forgotten by the club either.
But still no leaks of any big name forward, as in big dollars big name rep forward. Thats the question right there.

Hopefully the boppa from the Warriors 20's is the number 10 playing today

mmap dragons

Juniors
Hopefully the boppa from the Warriors 20's is the number 10 playing today

Toafofoa Sipley. Captain of the Warriors 20's. He looks the goods. Big and mobile with great ball skills. Held in high regard at the club. Not sure of his contract situation but has a big future.

nrlnrl

First Grade
I think shillo still has plenty to offer and could be a very good addition to the squad.
he's had shit luck but was a gun in 2010/11
I hope he works out for you guys because I've always rated him even when he's playing shit

Thanks for the wishes, but looks like he'll be with Raiders for this year

rasaint

Juniors
Graeme is regularly seen getting coffee at Gymea in Sutherland Shire. A very big guy with a wingers speed. Great player at best.