What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Shillington

BrissyRedV

Bench
Knowing our management, former SOO player signed on current SOO player wages

Last edited:

blacksafake

First Grade
FMD, Another cutters player when he is fit? Probably only played a dozen games in the last 18 months.When he was playing for the roosters I worked with his flatmate at the time & he was keen to go play for us then but Doust & Young weren't interested.I even emailed Doust before his manager contacted them & Doust replied he was not part of their plans at the time.:crazy:

Jubileeboy

First Grade
But we've spent our cap remember :lol:

Who drops out of the squad if he has signed?

I still reckon we're clearing the decks lads....don't know who for but the money doesn't add up.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
According to "the Lurker" it was on the cards until Shillo busted his tumb last week. Apparently not happening but the Lurker doesn't have a lot of cred TBH.

watatank

Coach

I still reckon we're clearing the decks lads....don't know who for but the money doesn't add up.

Maybe the club just found out that Russell Packer won't play this season?

aggree with you jubes apart from widdop Marshall and dugan can't see where all the cap space is gone