What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsta5838

Juniors
Wonder if Josh Drinkwater could be a potential. I would love a few more halves into the club, and he is stuck behind Brooks. Think he has another year at the tigers though.

mxlegend99

Referee
Mitch Cornish fits the bill. But odds on it's not anyone as promising as him or Hastings. Surely the Sea Eagles would have been looking at them to either partner or replace DCE.

maple_69

Bench
Hastings makes the most sense since he has been in good form the last few weeks. Hope it's not Sandow but I doubt he'd be considered a fringe first grader Littlejohn, Cornish, Drinkwater all possible. Glad we didn't announce it. The halves market will be a merry go round now with DCE staying and those guys mentioned plus Townsend, Maloney, Carney, Hodko, Mbye and Lui all likely moving/off contract.

Cranky Sod

Juniors
I have doubts if it is Hastings he is signed until next year. The chooks wouldn't release him to Penrith and then demand he do a back flip because they now want him, that would be too bizarre. He has been in grade the past month so he can fill in for Pearce next round.
Plus Maloney is off contact and could leave going by the latest reports. He has priced himself out of the Chook pen market and will need to take unders to stay.
I can't imagine the chooks losing both players, they are not run by Elliott & Leary.
It must be someone else.

betcats

Referee
How often do the chooks lose young highly rated players? They just lost RTS I don't see them letting go of Hastings.

martielang

Bench
Hastings 'apparently' has a major attitude problem; doesn't get on with the majority of teammates. That's the reason the Dragons were OK with letting him go.

Obviously this is all second hand information so I could be incorrect, but I've heard it from a couple of guys who are generally on the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.