What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rampaging rabbitohs v toothless tigers

alien

Referee
Tigers CEO Grant Mayer resigns effective immediately.........deserting the sinking ship???

yep and he is close to the penn family, so he may go back to manly. sounds like that crook barry o'farrell may be the new ceo at camp concord

Rabbits20

Immortal
yep and he is close to the penn family, so he may go back to manly. sounds like that crook barry o'farrell may be the new ceo at camp concord

I thought you were joking about O'Farrell but on the news on radio today it was said he is a good chance of being the new CEO.

If it happens Tigers supporters will be all backing him and saying how good he will be, then the knives will come out after a while with all their stupid criticism or whatever they crap on about:lol::lol:

yeah but he'll be back for the game after the bye.

souths should still beat wests tigers who are without wobbie fawah and that PLODDER WOODS

mcinnes in the 9 for this game is fine

Someone is an excellent judge of rugby league talent.

Maybe a role as a talent scout awaits you.

alien

Referee
Someone is an excellent judge of rugby league talent.

Maybe a role as a talent scout awaits you.

:roll:

i said they SHOULD win.

unfortunately they played their worst game in a fews years and wt played their best game all year. don't get too cocky after them playing well once a month :lol:

i said they SHOULD win.

unfortunately they played their worst game in a fews years and wt played their best game all year. don't get too cocky after them playing well once a month :lol:

I was referring to your Plodder Woods comment. He ain't no plodder my friend. I wasn't being cocky.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

i said they SHOULD win.

A traitor, posting in a thread titled rampaging rabbitohs v toothless tigers, about a game where the Rabbitohs were plodders and the Tigers dominated them, is telling others not to get cocky.

seems legit.

Latest posts