What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does a club lodge two contracts. One unsigned and the other with a different $ amount??

It just doesn't happen until we did it. It defies belief.

Noise

Coach
I no longer have any idea what the board's job actually is, they continually deny any knowledge of everything and anything.

This latest saga certainly makes a mockery of sharps recent claim to the NRL that there is nothing wrong with our governance :roll:

And Sharp assured us our salary cap is fine for this year and next year but Sharp also said yesterday he apparently doesn't look at contracts so how would he know if we are under the salary cap? He is a lying piece of shit.

whall15

Coach
So...hang on...IF the dual contracts rumour is true...then my conspiracy theory gains more legs.

Is it possible that my CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORY is right after all, and that a secretive swifty was pulled on the Board by the likes of SS (and possibly BA)?

Now I'm slowly coming to a position where I wouldn't be surprised...

...yes, I know it seems ludicrous at first but it's actually the only logical answer to all the rumours we have heard.

Yet no one is actually willing to consider it...and why? Because the likes of Jodeci and Stagger are still bending over for the previous administration and want everyone to hate Sharp etc so that their boyfriends can slink their way back in. And everyone else wants to suck the second hand cum from them (read: their ill gotten inside info).

What's the worst thing that's happened here? All of you. Jumping the gun, engaging in a massive circle jerk and frothing at the mouth over what should be dead and buried political connections.

If it turns out that SS (and possibly BA) tried to screw us and DA manages to negotiate his way out of it and keep Foran then you all better bow down to the likes of Sharpie and Ando and end this ankle-grabbing facade.

[youtube]__HBBf_eDLM[/youtube]

fish eel

Immortal
I hardly post here, but geeze this thread is something else.

Obviously what's happening is not good, but anyone who thinks they actually know what's going on is having a laugh. Nobody at the club who know the ins and outs is going to spout it to someone they know is going to spray it over the interwebs.

As for the club getting on the front foot? For what purpose? The focus shouldn't be managing the media, it should be locking Foran in. Foran clearly has trust issues now, so if we're re-negotiating, we should stfu and show Foran respect by keeping it all in house until a deal is done.

Incorrect

Coach
You would hope that the silence from our alleged leaders is down to them trying to repair the breach of trust and respect inflicted on Keiran Foran. With a bit of luck, Foran will put footy first and realise that the reason/s he chose to sign with us in the first place are largely still valid - the coach, the squad he's trying to build and the chance to be a part if some long term on field success.

If that is what is happening and Foran honours his deal, great. But if we have lost him, then I don't care if we never hear from Sharp ever again - just resign your post pal, realise you weren't up to it and give someone else a go. Let's get someone in who understands "governance and stuff like that".... Idiot.

Kornstar

Coach
11111967_10152958697601009_384457295420028757_n.jpg

This quote from Keiran himself is the most disturbing thing of all tbh.

I'm not fussed whether he ends up coming or not as it is a lot of money to spend on one player but now Hodkinson is signed with Newcastle the options to replace him are running out........

If only The plumber concentrated on the club instead of strengthening his power base at the club by suspending members that ran against him in previous elections we would not be in this predicament. All he has done successfully is suspend anyone who remotely looked like challenging him in the elections. His focus was greedy. That's all this grub was interested in, power! What a f**king dope.

How many signatures do we need again?

IFR33K

Coach
If only The plumber concentrated on the club instead of strengthening his power base at the club by suspending members that ran against him in previous elections we would not be in this predicament. All he has done successfully is suspend anyone who remotely looked like challenging him in the elections. His focus was greedy. That's all this grub was interested in, power! What a f**king dope.

I'm sure Roy can fabricate a few. At worst he has a few cousins and friends he can rely on.....

100 I'm told.

Avenger

Immortal
The board however incompetent knows their arse is on the line. They all know that if this falls they are gone. Every single one of them. There will be anarchy if Foran reneges. That is why these incompetent fools will do anything now to make this happen. Our ace is Brad Arthur. If we didn't have him we would well and truly be f**ked.

I expect Foran to commit by tomorrow.

BennyBoy

Juniors
I'm sure Roy can fabricate a few. At worst he has a few cousins and friends he can rely on.....
As much as I utterly despise Spags for being a crook Sharp's utter incompetence makes it hard to work out who is actually worse.

hindy111

Post Whore
So...hang on...IF the dual contracts rumour is true...then my conspiracy theory gains more legs.

Is it possible that my CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORY is right after all, and that a secretive swifty was pulled on the Board by the likes of SS (and possibly BA)?

Now I'm slowly coming to a position where I wouldn't be surprised...

...yes, I know it seems ludicrous at first but it's actually the only logical answer to all the rumours we have heard.

Yet no one is actually willing to consider it...and why? Because the likes of Jodeci and Stagger are still bending over for the previous administration and want everyone to hate Sharp etc so that their boyfriends can slink their way back in. And everyone else wants to suck the second hand cum from them (read: their ill gotten inside info).

What's the worst thing that's happened here? All of you. Jumping the gun, engaging in a massive circle jerk and frothing at the mouth over what should be dead and buried political connections.

If it turns out that SS (and possibly BA) tried to screw us and DA manages to negotiate his way out of it and keep Foran then you all better bow down to the likes of Sharpie and Ando and end this ankle-grabbing facade.

What about my Politis and Forans Manger conspiracy where they put those clauses in prior and then leaked them?

zuke

Juniors
The writing was on the wall as soon as I saw Steve Sharp running for the board and chairman. Stick to what you know best Sharpy. Resign and give someone with some business acumen a go. Whilst we are getting rid of people Daniel Anderson should be next. He's a disruptive influence who wants Arthur to fail. Goodbye Sharp and Anderson. If not I will see you when these clowns are gone.

The board however incompetent knows their arse is on the line. They all know that if this falls they are gone. Every single one of them. There will be anarchy if Foran reneges. That is why these incompetent fools will do anything now to make this happen. Our ace is Brad Arthur. If we didn't have him we would well and truly be f**ked.

I expect Foran to commit by tomorrow.

You know what!! It would not be beyond this mob to offer Foran more $ now so they can keep on board. If
If I were Foran I'd take them to the cleaners. Extra 500k thanks or I'll go elsewhere.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Imagine the shit Sharp and co will cop on Saturday if the deal falls through? Plenty of people will looking out for them around the club on game day.

hindy111

Post Whore
The problem if Foran commits we will be used to the same management. What ever way we look at it HJ there must be something wrong there. If Foran does not sign.Heads will roll. Im not against the NRL stepping in and taking us over till everything gets sorted out properly.

Too many Naïve people believe the shit they are being fed because its what they want to F$$kn hear. It is what makes them feel good . Im sick of the Bull$hit. Lets hit rock bottom that way we can fix things the right way.

strider

Post Whore
How does a club lodge two contracts. One unsigned and the other with a different $ amount??

It just doesn't happen until we did it. It defies belief.

cos one was just a draft to given to the NRL for review .... ffs the article even says so .... keep jumping at the shadows mate

The writing was on the wall as soon as I saw Steve Sharp running for the board and chairman. Stick to what you know best Sharpy. Resign and give someone with some business acumen a go. Whilst we are getting rid of people Daniel Anderson should be next. He's a disruptive influence who wants Arthur to fail. Goodbye Sharp and Anderson. If not I will see you when these clowns are gone.

100 signatures is all we need!!

Status
Not open for further replies.