What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agree or Disagree Game

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
disagree, one is clearly outsmarting you right now ;-)

drinking straight vodka is highly underrated

Misanthrope

Staff member
disagree, one is clearly outsmarting you right now ;-)

drinking straight vodka is highly underrated

:lol: Nah, she's just doing my head in with this contract we've employed her for. Her English is woeful (which is fine) but she's being so difficult. For somebody with 18 years experience in print media, her taste in images has been woeful, yet she complains when we request they be changed.

And disagree. That shit is rank.

Whiskey is the drink of kings.

MKEB...

Staff member
agreed...will eat baklava till I turn blue in the face

Jandals are acceptable attire for a pub.

Red Bear

Referee
Agree

Dragon2010 is officially no longer an Australian citizen as he decided to skip watching the Dragons last home game at Jubilee Oval for the season.
Agree (although it seemed he was not the only dragons fan to give it a miss).

Not many more satisfying feelings than being completely spent after playing sport

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Disagree, waste of quality booze.

Or are you still swilling coronas?

I should get whisky from the duty free chance at the airport.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
yes you should go to work.. you should always suffer through anything self inflicted.. calling in sick due to hangover is not my cup of tea..

if the NRL is going to have a stupid pajama-party superhero round, all clubs should have to suffer wearing these things, not just a select few..