What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
26,503. Looks bigger although hard to tell with all the Souths fans who've left...

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Would be interesting to see the percentage of ticketed members attending. Seemed to me that the broadcast side was more sparse than expected and I assume that is the bunnies members?

Is that a mistake by Rabs? Are the bunnies playing a home game at Allianz?

pcpp

Juniors
Not a mistake by Rabs.

The Rabbitohs return to historical home ground Allianz Stadium to take on the Broncos in what promises to be Rugby League at its best!

The Rabbitohs have a long history at Allianz Stadium, and what better way to celebrate then to throwback to the past tales of the 2014 Premiers, and the passion of Members & fans of the Red & Green over the years.

Will be interesting if the nostalgia factor helps draw a big crowd, but the pessimist in me is thinking it could struggle to crack 5 figures especially after tonight!

user_nat

Coach
Would be interesting to see the percentage of ticketed members attending. Seemed to me that the broadcast side was more sparse than expected and I assume that is the bunnies members?

Is that a mistake by Rabs? Are the bunnies playing a home game at Allianz?

They are, against Brisbane.

BunniesMan

Immortal
BunniesMan knows ANZ. I called it. Excellent crowd. ANd good on the Dogs for bringing in a sizeable chunk of the crowd.

Latest posts