What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Matrix

Juniors
Jack_Napier;11314941;39167 said:
If the figures I heard are correct he'd be insane to knock it back. Even the parra fans at work don't expect him to say no to them.

Apparently he just wants whats fair after seeing what Watmough,Hopoate etc were on at parra,if parra offers around $450-500k a year he would probably stay.

Matrix

Juniors
alien;11314953;13404 said:
what's he on at parra?

About $250k considering Johnson got close to 500k from souths,Hopoate was on anything from 650-800k at parra,Rts 800k at the warriors,Copley was even supposedly on more than Radradra you cant blame him for wanting more.

Last edited:

hunters

Juniors
Matrix;11314966;19145 said:
About $250 considering Johnson got close to 500k from souths,Hopoate was on anything from 650-800k at parra,Rts 800k at the warriors,Copley was even supposedly on more than Radradra you cant blame him for wanting more.

Where did you get that figure from? Seems a huge amount for a winger that had played 27 games at the time of signing.

Last Week

Bench
I'd like Semi to stick around for the right price. But we're not going to break the bank for a winger. Good luck to him.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
hunters;11315852;29604 said:
Where did you get that figure from? Seems a huge amount for a winger that had played 27 games at the time of signing.

He was chasing that as a fullback, no one took him up because he's untested there

DiegoNT

First Grade
hunters;11315852;29604 said:

Last year, after the roosters lost RTS to the Warriors, they were rumoured to be offering alex johnston 500k to join the roosters as a fullback. Alex Johnston was said to have been a pretty good fullback in the juniors and was his preferred position. After a few games at fullback in G.I's absence it was shown he is a far way off being a first grade standard fullback, so i doubt he's on 500k

Matrix

Juniors
DiegoNT;11315912;44680 said:
Last year, after the roosters lost RTS to the Warriors, they were rumoured to be offering alex johnston 500k to join the roosters as a fullback. Alex Johnston was said to have been a pretty good fullback in the juniors and was his preferred position. After a few games at fullback in G.I's absence it was shown he is a far way off being a first grade standard fullback, so i doubt he's on 500k

I bet he wouldnt be far off it though,souths would have had to be in the same ballpark as the roosters offer for him to re-sign.

super_coach

First Grade
Matrix;11315980;19145 said:
I bet he wouldnt be far off it though,souths would have had to be in the same ballpark as the roosters offer for him to re-sign.

What ever they are paying him its to much, a kid who can run fast but not much more in his kit bag

betcats

Referee
super_coach;11316020;7834 said:
What ever they are paying him its to much, a kid who can run fast but not much more in his kit bag

A taller Merrit at this stage....he is still young plenty of time for him to develop into a great FB.

alien

Referee
AJ has only just turned 21 this month, so he will probably get bigger and better. He is already a good finisher. I have heard that he has put on more muscle during the off season. He is a good winger, but I don't really like him at fullback at this stage.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
Chief_Chujo;11316216;7669 said:
:lol: nice call. You got this week's lotto numbers?

he meant mitchell pearce
sex_dirtysanchez.gif
bulldog