What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Score prediction for Round 1

BLM01

First Grade
Us 14 them 12
Widdop to kick a penalty goal to in dying stages.Lafai to score a double & Billy the grub sent off for tripping.
Billy is a fav of the media and NRL admin
Rule 101 of the NRL Handbook.
Thou shall not be allowed to sin bin, send off or neither the MRC or media can review any potential fouls from the Big 3 of the Storm as we are scared of Bellamy and we unreservedly apologise for labeling them cheats in 2010 when they have proven by word of their own mouth that they knew nothing about systematic salary cap cheating.

Red V for life

Juniors
Dragons 24 Storm 16

Hoping the boys turn up with the attitude they had against the Dogs in the finals last year and stick it to the Storm. How sweet it would be.

Walpole

Juniors
This now beats Minh for moronic post of the year.

Is this thread seeking a genuine score prediction or a statement of support?

In any event, I'll address both elements:

1. I hope the Dragons win 20-18 (after the Storm jump to a 14-0 half time lead); and
2. I objectively predict the Storm to win 16-8.

Straight Shooter

Of course we're after a "genuine" prediction because that makes all the f****** difference doesn't it?

You're preference as we all know is for "option 2" above so you can stick your head back in with the usual sack Mary bullshit. To call someone else a moron when you don't understand the meaning of "objective" is perhaps moronic in itself.

And yes, I understand my previous post was not objective either, nor was it meant to be. Call it a showing of support on a supporters forum...

BennyV

Referee
Changed my mind. Dragons 78-2. Widdop MOM, Dugan FtS, tries to Dugan, Aitken (2), Lafai, (2), Widdop, Marshall, Ah Mau, Thompson, JDB (2), Nightingale, Havili. Widdop 13/13.

GAME f**kING DAY. FIRE UP.

Minh

First Grade
This now beats Minh for moronic post of the year.

Is this thread seeking a genuine score prediction or a statement of support?

In any event, I'll address both elements:

1. I hope the Dragons win 20-18 (after the Storm jump to a 14-0 half time lead); and
2. I objectively predict the Storm to win 16-8.

Straight Shooter

You really are a hero in your own mind, nobody gives a sh#t what you objectively think or your numerous sh#t shooting. A little whiney attention seeker who has really thick skin to keep posting on here when it's clear that people are just playing you for a fool. Now go give Vas a tummy rub, maybe he'll support ya....

Minh

First Grade
Although the heart says we'll pump the Storm this really is one of the hardest road trips and first round match up so a win would be huge.......Up the Mighties :)

The Nick

Bench
Although the heart says we'll pump the Storm this really is one of the hardest road trips and first round match up so a win would be huge.......Up the Mighties :)

I love a first up start against Melbourne at home for 2 reasons:

1) The boys enter round 1 knowing full well they'll have to come out firing or risk getting blown off the park. There will be no complacency.

2) It gets the toughest away game out of the way nice and early.

Minh

First Grade
I love a first up start against Melbourne at home for 2 reasons:

1) The boys enter round 1 knowing full well they'll have to come out firing or risk getting blown off the park. There will be no complacency.

2) It gets the toughest away game out of the way nice and early.

Positive thinking :thumn

In truth I'm pretty nervous about this one but also would be a real boost to get a win.

grandorient

Bench
Iv''e only got one right in the tipping comp so far, but expect to get my second tonight, when the Saints just roll the Storm.

GO

Latest posts