What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Score prediction for Round 1

Walpole

Juniors
Two people so far picking f***** Melbourne? It must be a pretty miserable existence if you can't even pick your own team in round 1!!!

RedVDave

First Grade
Two people so far picking f***** Melbourne? It must be a pretty miserable existence if you can't even pick your own team in round 1!!!

realism:

the attitude or practice of accepting a situation as it is and being prepared to deal with it accordingly.

This now beats Minh for moronic post of the year.

Is this thread seeking a genuine score prediction or a statement of support?

In any event, I'll address both elements:

1. I hope the Dragons win 20-18 (after the Storm jump to a 14-0 half time lead); and
2. I objectively predict the Storm to win 16-8.

Straight Shooter

saintjeff

Juniors
We have a poor record there but the hoodoo has to come to an end sometime ,it might be Monday drags by a widdop fg

RedVDave

First Grade
We have a poor record there but the hoodoo has to come to an end sometime ,it might be Monday drags by a widdop fg

Yep our record in the windy city sucks have not won there since 1999 that's 17 years and counting our round #1 win ratio also sucks and our Monday night football ratio also sucks so if you go by these stats we are pretty well screwed but I digress go you mighty Dragons! Despite all these obstacles and the fact Melbourne are a proven to be a damn good team (albeit cheating) I will always cheer on and support my team the fullest.

blacksafake

First Grade
Us 14 them 12
Widdop to kick a penalty goal to in dying stages.Lafai to score a double & Billy the grub sent off for tripping.

The Nick

Bench
Obviously reality and objectivity means it's going to be a tough f***ing game down there and our boys are gonna have to play a 10/10 game to get the 2 points.

But on the other hand supporting your favourite team in their first outing of the season means coming in with red hot with blind optimism and truly believing we will smash these c***s! What a sad existence if you think otherwise!

Fan is short for FANATIC! If you're not one then why bother!?

OH WHEN THE SAINTS!

possm

Coach
Dragons 18, Storm 12

Widdop scores a converted try after the bell on the 7th tackle

BLM01

First Grade
I would love nothing more than to predict a win against the Storm but cant yet and the only game I have watched in full is the Charity Shield.
I know only a trial and minus a few big guns but that is all I have got to go off.
Warriors win sounded good but not as much now as seeing the Tigers could and should of been up by 40 at half time yesterday.
But I am confident we can cover the start at 8.5 and expecting a 80 min intense effort.