What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Brown?

How many weeks for Brown?

• 0 weeks

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • 1-3 weeks

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • 4-6 weeks

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • 7+ weeks

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thorson1987

Coach
For the late hit? No weeks. Why would he? It was late, but it wasn't a shoulder and not high...

Needs to chill out but, he's a quality player when he's not being a grub.

Considering his shoulder hit Moses in the face I would say it was high.

But not a shoulder charge though which is what I think you meant to say.

Usain Bolt

Bench
He should get a call up for origin. Imagine how rattled QLD would be just thinking about him and his cheap shots, would throw them off their game completely. Get him and Klemmer off the bench after 25mins, QLD won't know whats hit em

alien

Referee
Brown seemed to cop a lot of special attention from the Tigers forwards.
I think he wasn't too popular when he was there

and he took them all on and was the best forward on the park

16 hitups, 162 metres, 34 tackles

he can hold his head high, unlike some of the players in his team who looked asleep

alien

Referee
He should get a call up for origin. Imagine how rattled QLD would be just thinking about him and his cheap shots, would throw them off their game completely. Get him and Klemmer off the bench after 25mins, QLD won't know whats hit em

i think you're being sarcastic but that's actually not a bad idea :)

Clifferd

Coach
Lol there's a video of him on YouTube where he gets absolutely belted in an U20s match cause he thought he could take on a big Maori guy

He'd get crushed in origin aswell

alien

Referee
Lol there's a video of him on YouTube where he gets absolutely belted in an U20s match cause he thought he could take on a big Maori guy

He'd get crushed in origin aswell

you mean the video where they were holding his arms back so he couldn't defend himself but he still chased the guy afterwards???

It was the type of thing you hear about happening in the French leagues

Rubbish. You might hear about it but it is purely baseless gossip from people who know nothing about France. The French are not cowardly dogs like the mad animal Brown. They would respect a player lying defenceless on the ground.