What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Brown?

How many weeks for Brown?

• 0 weeks

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • 1-3 weeks

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • 4-6 weeks

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • 7+ weeks

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brown seemed to cop a lot of special attention from the Tigers forwards.
I think he wasn't too popular when he was there

A lot of our boys played with him in the 20s (Nofa, Brooks, Moses, Sue, Lovett, maybe one or two others) they probably know he is dumb as shit and can bait him into a brain explosion. None of the crayons in his box are bright.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yeah he has played 3 games against the Tigers and been picked out easily in all 3. Last year he and Matt Lodge were at other all game in what was probably the battle of the two dumbest players of all time.

Apey

Staff member
The kind of bloke you fear coming across in a dark alley.

Ah yes much like yourself if I recall...

If I met Kelly Slater in a dark alley his face wouldn't be so pretty after I was finished with him. Because he's a short f**k. Like 5'8-5'9. So I'd go to town and he'd be like "ouch".

As for swimming and surfing, of course I can swim but because I don't lie or embellish I'll admit I can't surf. But that doesn't make me unmasculine. My height, strength, muscles and sexual prowess define my masculinity.
If hypothetically I saw some short f**k in a dark alley and he tried to start something I'd get in my boxing stance, using my height and reach advantages to keep him at bay and try to set him up with a jab. The moment I connected with a left jab properly I'd come around with a right directly into his jaw.

He'd then have a nap while I'd pick the best looking girl that was watching and was impressed by me and take her home.
So you know some kind of fighting style and you think that means shit in the street?:lol:

I've seen karate experts and muay thai people and judo people and mma people get into a street fight and try their fancy shit and get KTFO by a good ole traditonal 1-2 from a bigger and STRONGER person.

That fancy shit works in theory and in classrooms and in rings. But not in a dark alley.

In a dark alley a traditional simple boxing stance and aiming simple accurate punches at the head works best.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
A lot of our boys played with him in the 20s (Nofa, Brooks, Moses, Sue, Lovett, maybe one or two others) they probably know he is dumb as shit and can bait him into a brain explosion. None of the crayons in his box are bright.

I saw David Nofoaluma's instagram on Saturday had a pic from the races, with Woods, Simona, Brooks, Moses & that deranged lump Brown. Day after that game they're all mates apparently.

alien

Referee
I saw David Nofoaluma's instagram on Saturday had a pic from the races, with Woods, Simona, Brooks, Moses & that deranged lump Brown. Day after that game they're all mates apparently.

i'm sure mitch was over it fairly quickly and probably had a laugh about it, unlike some on here..

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Reading the links Apey provided now knowing BM and his bullshit just makes for even better reading. Well done Apey :lol:

The Rosco

Bench
Tonight, I'm gonna shoot out the light in the alley near my place.
I've been walking home from the shops through that alley for like 13 yrs, and have never once taken home the most attractive woman.
Time to darken up that alley and get me some quality skirt.
And if some bloke tries to stand in my way ( like maybe her husband). I shall adopt a boxing stance and unleash the fury of my punches in the general direction of his head.
And if he knows Muy Thai, or one of them fancy fighting thingamajigs, I'll just use my height, reach, strength and running away speed to create the solution.
Yessirree. I'm gonna darken me up that alleyway tonight.
I'll be able to save my son and his mates a ton of cash.
Those idiots go to nightclubs looking for hot girls. Hah !.
They'll be able to come down to the alley, punch fkk out of strangers, then pick the hottest girls to take home.
Just think . . . if we can get a kebab caravan set up at the end of the alley . . . well, it's the perfect Saturday night. A blue, a feed and a root.

Last edited:

The Enforcer

Juniors
I've always been turned on by Bunniesmong's incredible intelligence and now I'm hearing that he could be the original Solo man, I'm ready to turn.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I miss bunniesman posting reguarly, he only comes in the the game day threads now and even then not as much. He was always having a laugh for mine, place was always lively with him around.

Yeah he has played 3 games against the Tigers and been picked out easily in all 3. Last year he and Matt Lodge were at other all game in what was probably the battle of the two dumbest players of all time.

I remember that, Brown's first hit up he ran hard onto the ball and charged straight at Lodge. Brown got folded in half and sat on his backside.

Latest posts