What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R17 - THU - Roosters 20-24 Bulldogs @ Allianz

Round 17: Roosters v Bulldogs

• Draw after GP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Kraka

Juniors
Fair point

In attack he doesnt try anything stupid any more. Where is the crazy chip and chase or the ludicrous runs down the sideline where a gust of wind would knock him into touch. He just doesnt have any attacking flair anymore.

Haha I knew what you meant and I agree.

Fair point

In attack he doesnt try anything stupid any more. Where is the crazy chip and chase or the ludicrous runs down the sideline where a gust of wind would knock him into touch. He just doesnt have any attacking flair anymore.

His attacking flair went out with hairline.

OVP

Coach
That's enough for me. Watching the Roosters this year has lowered my iq by 50 points.

Danish

Referee
It really is remarkable how shite we are this year. Surely the worst drop in performance in back to back seasons ever going from minor premiers down to 3 wins all year.

Should be fun seeing Robbo and captain slow throw the kids under the bus again in the pressed chalking it up to "inexperience" despite the fact it's been our so-called senior guys who've been bottling it all year (Guerra, Friend, Fergo, and Toops being top of the class in sucking)

McLovin

Staff member
How the f**k did you guys put up with Hastings as the number one playmaker for so long?

Bloke is an absolute dud

Uncle Kraka

Juniors
Pearce did everything possible to win that game. His merkin team mates let him down.

If Toupu or friend could catch or if SKD could throw a flat pass, roosters get the win

Latest posts