What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team - Round 19 v Titans

mobels

Juniors
1. Josh Dugan
2. Kalifa Faifai Loa
3. Euan Aitken
4. Kurt Mann
5. Jason Nightingale
6. Gareth Widdop (c)
7. Benji Marshall
8. Russell Packer
9. Mitch Rein
10. Tyson Frizell
11. Jacob Host
12. Joel Thompson
13. Jack de Belin
14. Tariq Sims
15. Leeson Ah Mau
16. Dunamis Lui
17. Jake Marketo
19. Tyrone McCarthy

Unavailable: Mike Cooper (Back – Under Assessment); Ben Creagh (Knee - TBC); Dylan Farrell (Back - Season); Mose Masoe (Knee - Season).

Very surprised to see that Mary's legitimately dropped Lafai in favour of Mann and the strange decision of starting Frizzel at Prop, however I expect to see Cooper at starting prop and Frizell dropping back to second row with Host starting from the bench.

Last edited:

Dragonscales

Juniors
Has Mary lost his f**king mind?

Frizell at prop? Marketo over Matthews? Frizell at Prop pisses me off, he's extremely damaging on the edge.

Coopers meant to be back this week.

At least he's dropped Lafai.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
1. Josh Dugan
2. Kalifa Faifai Loa
3. Euan Aitken
4. Kurt Mann
5. Jason Nightingale
6. Gareth Widdop (c)
7. Benji Marshall
8. Russell Packer
9. Mitch Rein
10. Tyson Frizell
11. Jacob Host
12. Joel Thompson
13. Jack de Belin
14. Tariq Sims
15. Leeson Ah Mau
16. Dunamis Lui
17. Jake Marketo
19. Tyrone McCarthy

Unavailable: Mike Cooper (Back – Under Assessment); Ben Creagh (Knee - TBC); Dylan Farrell (Back - Season); Mose Masoe (Knee - Season).

Very surprised to see that Mary's legitimately dropped Lafai in favour of Mann and the strange decision of starting Frizzel at Prop.

Friz at prop I don't really mind, he has been playing as middle forward for the past few games and is playing at lock for NSW, so while not a traditional prop, they can use his leg speed behind the ruck. I am glad that they are giving Host a proper go.

Kurt Mann in is a positive, hopefully Nighty will see some clean ball.

And Jakey Marketo has been one of our better performing forwards this year, his numbers per minute played are better than Matthews and he brings energy in defence.

TruSaint

Referee

Frizell at prop? Marketo over Matthews? Frizell at Prop pisses me off, he's extremely damaging on the edge.

I think you will find that Cooper will be back thus Friz wont be a prop.
Apparently Coops is close to playing.

emu62

Juniors

Hugely agree with you on Frizell, even though he does a great job,what a waste using him as a battering ram

Walpole

Juniors
Good to see Mann back, he showed enough in those three games on the wing that he still has something to offer. Unfortunately for Lafai it appears there's no chance of getting back to his 2014 form.

Much prefer to see Friz in the backrow which as others are saying might still happen. I don't have too much problem with Marketo but surprised Matthews is out. I'd have him in front of Lui or McCarthy.

Dragonscales

Juniors
Frizell is an absolute beast on the edge, he breaks tackles, runs excellent holes and has the speed of a centre. Using him at lock or prop is a total waste of his potential and ability. Ffs Mary.

Cooper is meant to play this week, Tony Ayoub said he will "definitely" play this week and he was close to coming back for the Manly game. Don't know what happened there.

Get Frizz out of the Middle.

SBD82

Coach
Any chance this is a beat up?

I'm predicting Mann to 1, Dugan to right centre, and aitken to left centre.

kit66

Bench
I doubt we'll see Frizell start in the front row 2 days after SOO, even Mary's not that thick.
Great to see Mann in the centres.
They better play a lot better than they did last outing or there'll be more changes.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Settle down guys it's only team list Tuesday.
Friz and Duges have to get through SOO first, uninjured and not too fatigued.
I expect Cooper will play with McCarthy named as the backup forward in case Friz can't back up.
Could even see Nighty back to F/B, Duges into the centres and Mann out to the wing. I think this would be a better move seeing if Mann plays centre he will mark up against Hurrell. I think Duges would be better defending there.
If Dugan can't back up they could even bring Milne in late to cover.
Anyway we'll all find out 1hr before kick off on Friday night.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Great to see Mann get a chance at centre over Lafai. I just think with his skills,he can creat more than Lafai on that side.
Hopefull Friz is moved back if Cooper comes in. Surprised FFL survived the axe too but i spose theres nobody else apart from Kiti Glymin or Milne. Prob will be Kiti when he is fully match fit

Latest posts