What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We need a 9 and a 7 before we can say that. If we go into next year with either Robson or DeGois in our top 17 we are kidding ourselves
De Gois isn't losing us games, Pritchard is potentially excellent, and Norman could partner Gutherson in the halves and we'd go well.

MrT

Juniors
I just listened to his press conference. he said he's been back for 1 month from fiji 7's and he's had no offer from Parra but he did let the cat out of the bag that BA spoke to him and about the future. he would have known Parra had no clarity about their cap.

Well let me say this Hayne, PARRA AND THEIR FANS WAITED 2 F%&EN YEARS FOR YOU TO COME BACK and you couldn't wait more than a month.

Goodbye, you are the clubs no.1 enemy. You clearly chased the $$$$$$$ and you look like a absolute FOOL, by stating it's not about the money and that you would only play for Parra if they wanted you.

Hayne has only ever looked after HIMSELF. He was one of the highest paid players (in the NRL) at Parra for years and now he chased the $$$ again.

I should have picked it up when he said he had no more to achieve in NRL, it was all about his own achievements and nothing to do with Parra winning a premiership.

Goodbye and good riddance

Incorrect

Coach
All good options, realistically how many if any of those could we get???

Personally I'd put a line through Lichaa and Cook and target Segeyaro. I know he may be a distraction but he is a former Dally M rake of the year and neither Cook nor Lichaa have shown anything to suggest they're ever going to amount to anything near that level.

As for the 7, Reynolds would be a dream come true, Hastings wouldn't be bad either... Green would be steady but I think we need something"potentially" more than steady...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Personally I'd put a line through Lichaa and Cook and target Segeyaro. I know he may be a distraction but he is a former Dally M rake of the year and neither Cook nor Lichaa have shown anything to suggest they're ever going to amount to anything near that level.

As for the 7, Reynolds would be a dream come true, Hastings wouldn't be bad either... Green would be steady but I think we need something"potentially" more than steady...
Actually out of those halves Green would be our best option for two years, he is steady. can stick to a game plan and can tackle. And probably the best foil for Norman. And after two years hopefully Dargan will be ready to step up.

Chipmunk

Coach
Let the whole roster that wants to be paid overs go and target for 2018. Unless we sign someone like Cronk (which is unlikely as the messiah won't even come back to this shit hole) for next year that is the end result anyway. The salary cap should not be thrown at Norman to keep him, I'm glad fans can't be in charge of the Eels anymore.

For Cooper Cronk to consider coming to Parra, we would have to pay him considerably more than we were considering paying Hayne.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'll never understand burning merchandise. You already paid for it numbnuts...
Not much point if he is't going to wear it anymore, at least he gets the satisfaction of burning it and making a lame Youtube clip which might get 25 views.

ash411

Bench
Not much point if he is't going to wear it anymore, at least he gets the satisfaction of burning it and making a lame Youtube clip which might get 25 views.
I know, I know.. but it's like they think that Jarryd will care that people are burning his merch that he's already got their money for...

The Colonel

Immortal
Not sure if it's Twitter talk or media talk however there are some suggestions that there was a 600,000 dollar sweetener from the NRL coffers to get him to play on the Gold Coast.

Given the Suns are stalling I can understand why the NRL would be pushing down that track. Just a shame that GWS and Wanderers are making inroads into Western Sydney.

The Colonel

Immortal
As for players to target - Kane Elgey and Paul Vaughan would head my list. I know Elgey signed a new deal but as is regularly suggested contracts are worth shit nowadays.

The Colonel

Immortal
As for players to target - Kane Elgey and Paul Vaughan would head my list. I know Elgey signed a new deal but as is regularly suggested contracts are worth shit nowadays.

Latest posts