What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Segeyaro

TomRedVRiver

Bench
If he signs with the Sharks I will vomit. Everything is aligning for us to sign this guy, he will be so good for us if he can recapture the form we know he's capable of.
We NEED him. They don't.

giboz71

First Grade
If he signs with the Sharks I will vomit. Everything is aligning for us to sign this guy, he will be so good for us if he can recapture the form we know he's capable of.
We NEED him. They don't.

They kinda do seeing Ennis is retiring. That leaves a big hole for them.

If Farah doesn't come, he's the obvious target.

DRAGONSNZ

Bench
Dugan, Packer, Sims ( not really off-field behaviour but had a knack to get suspended every few weeks) have all been revelations at the Dragons. A real sense of community and leadership is at the Dragons even though our on field results do not replicate this.
Anyway, I think Segeyaro would fit well in here and is the attacking flare that we need.
Packer- Not really off field behaviour LOL you sure about that?

giboz71

First Grade
Sharks have already signed Cherrington.

Cherrington is a good player but still unproven in FG. Can hardly expect him to fill the gap that Ennis leaves. The Dogs found the same thing when they signed Lichaa.

Farah or Seggy will go closer to replacing what they lose with Ennis.

Latest posts