What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U20's V Cowboys (Qualifying Final)

TheRev

First Grade
one of the most exciting games in a long time.. similar to their last 30-30 draw but with golden point thrown in.. it should have been wrapped up 3-4 times though, goal-kicking the difference and a disallowed try to field (should have had 3).

Finished much stronger than the Cowboys and will be tough to beat in Week 3, but as always with 20's, a rollercoaster, and we could easily have lost with 60secs left if not for that hax herbert kickoff.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Jai Field is a gun at this level hope he can get a bit of extra body size without dropping speed and agility.

I agree old timer
I think he still has 2 year in under 20's
Is that right coast.
So with a couple of big of seasons and 5 to 10 kg he could be ready for nrl
Hope he gets a run in cutters next year at some stage

TheRev

First Grade
Leilua running with the confidence that comes from 1st grade experience.. just assumes he will go straiught through.. Dufty was quiet but when he did chime in was dangerous.. Herbert finished a couple which were very difficult and nrly scored another.. Thompson was killer at certain times but also some errors and exposed for speed out wide but a good game.. Field I believe was man of the match and skills aside in scoring those tries, his goalkicking is just so perfect (most of the time), it will blow his confidence a bit tonight and after the windy kogarah the week before.. he needs to switch it back on for knockout finals.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Fantastic effort boys, you can be very proud of your efforts and deserve a week off.

Great to see positive attacking footy, Jai Field, wow, we should hopefully nurse his future, he has the skills already to challenge in NRL, just needs some bulk and he will slip straight in.
It was an important win, assuming the young Panthers win, that would mean we avoid them until (hopefully) the grand final.

We now have 2 teams that are 1 game from the grand final. Both coached and encouraged to play attacking footy with confidence.

I'm right behind both of them...........................Go Dragons! and Go Cutters!

Latest posts