What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

_Johnsy

Referee
Bullshit, you're a f**king racist merkin after that comment. You sir have your own gutter, crawl back in there
race-card1.png

Snappy

Coach
Club goes easy on player with alcohol problems = boooooooo

Club sends player with alcohol problems to rehab = boooooooo

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Look, we're going nowhere with this argument.
I'll just leave it at that, you're nothing but a dirty racist merkin.

The argument was going nowhere, you inbred gimp, as there was no argument.

You getting your aunties panties in a twist at comments made in a completely different context to how you have taken them.

If I call Nate Myles an animal when he shits in hallways, what race am I denegrating?

If I call Joel Monaghan an animal for tossing off dogs, what race am I denegrating?

If I call Mitchell Pearce an animal for pissing his pants in someone's house, what race am I denegrating?

Life is too short for f*ckwits like you.

Go make a placard and then insert it right up your arse.

Last edited:

AWESOME PERSON

Juniors
The argument was going nowhere, you inbred gimp, as there was no argument.

You getting your aunties panties in a twist at comments made in a completely different context to how you have taken them.

If I call Nate Myles an animal when he shits in hallways, what race am I denegrating?

If I call Joel Monaghan an animal for tossing off dogs, what race am I denegrating?

If I call Mitchell Pearce an animal for pissing his pants in someone's house, what race am I denegrating?

Life is too short for f*ckwits like you.

Go make a placard and then insert it right up your arse.
Quite a defensive response. By this I quess you often get labelled a racist?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Quite a defensive response. By this I quess you often get labelled a racist?

Never, actaully.

Which is why I take offence to a faceless, piece of bottom feeding shit like you labelling me one.

So catweasel, awesome f*ckstain and whatever other username you want to use. Bugger off.

AWESOME PERSON

Juniors
Never, actaully.

Which is why I take offence to a faceless, piece of bottom feeding shit like you labelling me one.

So catweasel, awesome f*ckstain and whatever other username you want to use. Bugger off.
I beg to differ.

You can always change your ways beaver.

chigurh

It has done wonders for guys like Boyd and Pearce, so I think this can only benefit Roberts. It will likely have a positive impact on him, his football and his club. So good for him.