What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kenny Edwards

Kornstar

Coach
Who is Arthur's? You would think that a bloke who went to the trouble of posting here actually knew our head coaches surname.

He's taking the piss about other people in the past who can't get the coaches name right.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Loveable rascal - Found it very funny when I saw what he did during the game.
Keep it up Kenny - the game is getting sterile/predictable.
More dirty rotten scoundrels please.

^b0ss^

Juniors
lol i saw him do it too hoppa,didnt know he got thurston in there for one as well....too funny.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Who is Arthur's? You would think that a bloke who went to the trouble of posting here actually knew our head coaches surname.

Misspelling Arthur's name was a bit of a meme on this board...

Why are you so upset? It was an innocuous comment, and the reply served up was puzzling tbh.

It might have been unfunny, but it certainly shouldn't upset you this much.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Kenny Edwards is a good young colt on the up,just don't let him be trained by the same trainer as Gold Edition otherwise he will be running 8 times a day

I have a short memory what were the alleged circumstances about this charge
Kenny and his girlfriend were winding down after a long night. Kenny went to pour them both a drink while the missus put on some microwave popcorn. Upon returning to the kitchen, Kenny noticed the microwave's timer was down to under a minute, and instinct kicked in. Suddenly Kenny was struck with a vicious cramp and dropped the drinks, which spilled on his girlfriend. It's a tragic story.