What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: India v Australia at Pune on Feb 23-27, 2017 - AUST WIN BY 333 RUNS

Bazal

Post Whore
That's the big milestone lead. Bat the innings, but we can take a chance or two now...

vvvrulz

Coach
Gotta love the Indian appeal system:

Not even close - shout
Marginal but clearly not out - big shout
50/50 - whole team hopping around screaming
Clearly gone - ... ugh

Eelectrica

Referee
Luck had to run for Smith at some point. LOL.
Still awesome stuff from the skipper. Surely India can't run this down.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Brilliant from Smith. But don't think this is over yet. We once thought we had a match wrapped up and then Dravid and Laxman got rolling.

Losing to a record chase is not beyond us.

vvvrulz

Coach
Brilliant from Smith. But don't think this is over yet. We once thought we had a match wrapped up and then Dravid and Laxman got rolling.

I can't believe I agree with this, especially if the next three disappear fast.

It would take some exceptionally poor bowling too.

Eelectrica

Referee

True. At least this time our bowlers are rested up and ready to roll. The heat wore our bowlers down then.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Smith 109 for 6 :D Lol still better than India. He's a true modern great alongside the likes of Lara, Kallis, Sachin, Sanga and Punter. No doubt.

And if India win from here I'll strip naked and sit on a stump. No chance.

vvvrulz

Coach
I hope Mitchell Starc, unlike Mitchell Johnson, does more with his batting career other than as the occasional slog merchant. He's just as clean a hitter.

At least he isn't Southee I suppose.

Latest posts