What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan shops himself to French Rugby.

This Year?

Immortal
No good calling me out on this one. Look back over my posts and you will see any player that has left for another code, or shopping themselves around I've said good riddance to them and don't let em back.
And thats fair enough...if he wants to jump ship he can f**k off and never return.

JD359

Juniors
Dugan is still worth more than Widdop & Hunt put together. Jus a pity they don't have many (if any) quality players to build around him. I'd be injury-prone & shopping myself at this stage too if I was him

PaulyTom

Juniors
God I dislike Josh Dugan and his management.

I doubt he would rate in the top 5 fullback in r.l.

SBD82

Coach
If a French Onion club is silly enough to pay what he's asking then good luck to them.
There's discussion in the dragons forum that the Chooks are interested. Seems like a poor fit for your club. You guys heard anything?

adamkungl

Immortal
There's discussion in the dragons forum that the Chooks are interested. Seems like a poor fit for your club. You guys heard anything?

I'd take most of what goes on in the Dragons forum with a grain of salt...

Though Roosters are always after everyone. There wouldn't be a player in the NRL we haven't been linked to at some time or another.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Dugan is still worth more than Widdop & Hunt put together.

Seriously? Dugan is terrible, Hunt can be hot and cold but has a lot of ability. Unfortunately he is likely to be sorrounded by duds at the Dragons unless they can seriously overhaul their squad which would mean getting rid of Dugan and Widdop.

SBD82

Coach
I'd take most of what goes on in the Dragons forum with a grain of salt...

Though Roosters are always after everyone. There wouldn't be a player in the NRL we haven't been linked to at some time or another.
Ha. I take anything said on LU with a grain of salt. But yes, you're right, the Roosters are linked to every high profile off contract player.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Seriously? Dugan is terrible, Hunt can be hot and cold but has a lot of ability. Unfortunately he is likely to be sorrounded by duds at the Dragons unless they can seriously overhaul their squad which would mean getting rid of Dugan and Widdop.
Widdop, McGroan and Lafai are the main duds, actually. But i wouldnt expect your vision to be all that clear through those 2010 inspired tears.

Lambretta

First Grade

This story popped up on the Roosters supporters Facebook page
The comments from supporters were along the lines of
"no thanks, overpriced"
"no thanks, injury prone"
"no thanks, he's a f**king dickhead"
"not even at half the money he wants"
"is this a joke?"
"we have Latrell, we don't need an overpriced, injury prone, dickhead here"
"every off contract, shop around twat get's linked to the Roosters - this is a load of old bollocks"
"his management are using the Roosters name in a desperate bid to up his price at St Merge"

The only comment which wasn't a straight no or an insult was "well, he appears to have enough tattoo's" which is not a ringing endorsement

Out of 50 comments, there wasn't a single Roosters supporter who thought he would add anything to the squad or that we should be or even were chasing him

chrisD

Coach
Can't pass and constantly blows opportunities stepping inside when the space is outside him. Is still one of a few players capable of consistently creating tries out of nothing but strength and persistence, would be a loss to the NRL but not a huge one.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Widdop, McGroan and Lafai are the main duds, actually. But i wouldnt expect your vision to be all that clear through those 2010 inspired tears.

Pretty much your 1 to 17 are duds.. We were horrible last year, won 6 games, came second last and flogged you 42-6. It won't get better for you this year.. A terrible roster with a terrible coach..

Hutty1986

Immortal
Pretty much your 1 to 17 are duds.. We were horrible last year, won 6 games, came second last and flogged you 42-6. It won't get better for you this year.. A terrible roster with a terrible coach..
If only the great Mythchell Pus was leading us..

Triple H

Juniors
Ya see here's the thing-uhh.

Josh Dugan-uhh has a pathetic skinnyfat physique with no muscle definition whatsoever-uhh. So he has to hide his lack of chest with ugly tattoos.
He also has no quads, or calf muscles. His calves are so scrawny, they can't even keep his socks up.

He doesn't have the look to be a superstar-uhh. He's a skinnyfat C+ player-uhh at best. He's not worth the $$$.

Latest posts