What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAINTS V PANTHERS.

emu62

Juniors
Sheridan and ot
Also the hotdog sellers outside of Kogarah get hot dog hot doggy sauce and mustard.
Alway had one walking up Jubilee ave to carlton trains.
Me and some of my mates headed back towards hurstville while there was a train load of dragons supporters going the other way.
If we had a win wich was most of the time we get the train singing oh when the saints all the way home.
Great days.
Come dragons make it great again so my kids and grandkids can now what its like to follow the greatest of them all the might saints

Unfortunately Sammy your kids & grand kids might have to wait a while to get that feeling

Drakon

Juniors
At Jubilee Oval - Peanuts in the shell or candy coated peanuts, 20 cents, peanuts.

Or at the SCG the meat pies Then there was the guys walking around selling ice creams - Chocolate Wedges that were so frozen with dry ice you had to wait for them to defrost a bit so you could eat them!

Great memories. Ahh, love my Dragons!

mxlegend99

Referee
You guys might be surprised at how close the game is. Panthers edge is the backline and halves. But they are all forming combinations and half of them are coming off missing a lot of footy.

Hiku and Whare were centres last year. This year they will be playing wing and trying to build combinations with Peachey and Blake. Also bound to be rusty.

Cleary and TMM have played 21 games between them and are playing their first game together on Saturday.

The rest of the teams arent that far apart. Throw in a bit of wet weather and this could be just like last years game. Could be an individual moment of brilliance that separates them at fulltime. Dugan did it last year.

Old Timer

Coach
Sheridan and ot
Also the hotdog sellers outside of Kogarah get hot dog hot doggy sauce and mustard.
Alway had one walking up Jubilee ave to carlton trains.
Me and some of my mates headed back towards hurstville while there was a train load of dragons supporters going the other way.
If we had a win wich was most of the time we get the train singing oh when the saints all the way home.
Great days.
Come dragons make it great again so my kids and grandkids can now what its like to follow the greatest of them all the might saints
Double door stainless steel cabinet with the metho burner.
Short buns, split in half with grease proof paper around them, waiting to be loaded with the dreaded overcooked red frankfurt floating around in the water amongst the skins that had peeled off half of them.
Squish of tomato sauce and a squish of yellow mustard just perfect.
A couple of those and a few schooies at the Carlton or Allawah pub not a bad day out.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i'd add my comments to this thread but i was frightened by the shouting in the title.

dragons girl

Juniors
Watching at the pub. If we lose by less than 18 points I am taking it as a win.
I love the Dragons but I now find myeslf hoping we lose.With the team selections Mcidiot is making we probably will.Please Mcidiot pick the Best players we have. We have gone from a fierce proud club to an absolute rabble.I didn't think picking a 1st grade team was that hard.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Will never miss a game at Kogarah. It's time when you can put all the hassles aside.

All the memories. The hill, bubbler, dude that sold peanuts, gogo man, old grandstand, toilet block, crew that sat in tree's watching the game.

The Army and their signs, the giant jersey, the odd flare, the days of the auditorium (they were epic) or going back to the club to party or cry.

Wearing the Red V, seeing all the flags. Watching the kid's and knowing the journey ahead for them.

What a ride Jubilee has been.

Very well said.
Its the start of the season and you never know, we may just jag it.
C'om you Dragons!!!!!!
320937e2f040c147f2f789939ccf6a10.jpg

Red V for life

Juniors
We'll be in the game up till the 60 minute mark, but will then either drop our bundle because we've had to do a lot of D due to poor ball control and poor discipline or the Panthers will just have too much firepower.

Sound familiar to anyone? 2015, 2016...2017 Charity Shield.

blacksafake

First Grade
In my opinion if Field gets some clean ball to do his stuff, the Dragon fans will have something to smile about tomorrow.
Don't be surprised if Field is not in the 17.With it being wet & most likely to be a forwards dominated slog he may just go with Marketo as the back up dummy half.

Latest posts